1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Evanescene

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by TooSicKs, Aug 16, 2003.

1. Seeing as how i have no eMpTV or a radio, a 28k modem and2gig drive, i'm kinda in tha dark lately when it comes to music, but i heard "Bring me to life" recently as a soundtrack for Superfest '03(vid of freeride bikin' competition), and it's pretty badass.

So if i like this track, what other tracks should i check out? i can only d/l like 1-2 songs and for that i gotta decide what i wanna delete to make room.

Peace

2. i liked bring me to life too... but it seems the rest of their tracks are pretty lame actually.

those guys in bring me to life arent a part of the band i think. they arent in any of the other songs ive heard, just the chick. and a chick trying to rock out all hard just doesnt work to good. atleast for me...

only song i can think of is Going Under, which i personally dont like, but you might want to check it out...?

Grasscity Deals Near You