Europonic Fossil Fuel

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Gardengineer, Mar 18, 2009.

1. I had a few recommendations to get this stuff, so I picked up a quart for a current grow... The bottle doesn't really have any info on it about what exactly is in it, might be for good reason, BUT, I kinda would like to know.I've had a few people tell me its basically the same as Dark Energy... Any confirmation on that? Thanks.

2. might want to read it once again, humic & fulvic acids i belive.:confused:

3. Humic acid is a very important thing for nutrient uptake from soil from what I understand, many organic fertilizers contain this. Humic acid is what actually gives soil a lot of its dark color.

4. what i know? u feed humic n fulvic acids once a week, in soil, alone or in one of your water cycles. u would use half strength nutes, because the acids make biological shit happen were the nutes are alot more available. with the nutes feedind times u would want a sugar or carb with that feed. to feed the acids and keep good stuff goinnn on... plus with fox farm, all the guno an castings and wat not you want to be easy on nutes to keep fruit tastieee. hope it helped ... flush'em often

5. This should help with some explanation to what I've got going on...

2 gal buckets of FFOF/FFLW mix, been about 1 1/2 - 2 months since I put them in it, started getting a minor N def. so I figured the nutes had been used up in the soil, which looks to be true. The girls are getting a 3 stage feeding cycle... one of those feedings contains a 1/2 dose of Fossil Fuel and 1tbs of blackstrap molasses (per gallon). That should take care of the carb/sugar.

6. full dose fossil fuel and half strength on the nutes plus your in dirt so the nutes are not going anyplace unless or until the day you flush all them out from all the other feexdings

7. What the duck are you talking about flushing for? There are no salts to build up, how you gonna flush your dirt out the pot?

8. I don't flush anyways because I am all organic... I may flush 2 weeks before harvest... but never any other time.