Europe's summer of terror continues....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 17, 2017.

1. thats the definition of fake news, no doubt about it. It certainly fits a pattern, and cnn just can't get out of its own way with regards to our president.
    But, we have tons of threads about that. Lets get back to the topic at hand here, europes summer of terror. Brought on by idiotic open borders laws? I think so.

2. So only the people you agree with are permitted thread drift?

I never brought up fake news but you didn't mind those posts because they fit snugly with your personal narrative.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. they were directly related to what we were talking about. You have a video of a well known anchor saying this was a copycat attack. Directly related. And of course, very fake news. And also in the same response you quoted i said lets get back on track. So, lets.
    Terror, Europe.
    heres another one.
    Knifemen kill two and stab five women - including one pushing a pram - during rampage through city of Turku as cops gun down one suspect 'and hunt gang of attackers'

• Like Like x 2
  4. What "we" were talking about. I guess you've excluded me from that unique group of like minded people.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. oh im so sorry, did you comment on the actual content of what this thread was about or just complaining about something? Seemed to me it was the latter.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I jumped into the thread after you allowed some thread drift to occur without any protestation. I simply responded that Blitzer is a dolt and not necessarily part of the fake news apparatus.

• Like Like x 2
  7. yeah, so like i said.

Back on topic.
    Summer of Terror, europe. Go.

8. Fine.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Heartbreaking. So heartbreaking to see that the continuous slaughter and rape in Europe is just cannonfodder for petty squabbling in USA.

What a price we've paid for providing for all the migrants. What a brutal price.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. you are right. So right. Its a shining example of how not to handle immigration. Open borders with no background checks is just dumb. Virtue signaling only works for so long, and as you can see, there has already been a big shift in sentiment from across the pond as far as their immigration policies. And their fucking should be. Allowing the EU to tell a sovereign nation how to handle immigration is bullshit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Relax everybody, Trump has the answer to Europe's Islamic terrorists problem
    1. Find 50 terrorists
    2. 49 bullets
    3. 1 pint of fresh pigs blood
    Mix the pig's blood and bullets well. Set aside to dry.
    Line up the 50 terrorists
    Take the bloody bullets and proceed to kill 49 of them.
    The 50th terrorist is released with a warning to never come back.
    Problem solved.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Damn straight. It worked last time.

13. Another myth to hang their hats on or to hang the rest of us on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. You haven't heard the punch line yet, Johnny. LOL

15. Well done leave us hanging... What's the punchline?

16. Finnish police believe Friday’s knife attack in the south-western city of Turku, in which two people were killed and eight injured, was a terrorist act.

The main suspect, an 18-year-old Moroccan national, was arrested after being shot in the thigh after the attack in a market square. He remains in intensive care.

The two people killed were Finnish, while two Swedes and one Italian were among those injured.

Finnish police arrested five people in a Turku apartment on Friday night as part of their investigation.

“There was a raid and we have now six suspects in custody, the main suspect and five others,” said Det Supt Markus Laine of the national bureau of investigation.

Finland police believe Turku knife attack was terrorism

• Like Like x 2
  17. Finnish terrorist got his dick shot off.

18. as they all should! have a hard time fucking around with their 23 virgins in the afterlife if their tiny little cocks get blown off.