Europe's summer of terror continues....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Post deleted to include quote below...

• Like Like x 1
  2. After editing your post because the original link wouldn't work, you forget to edit your original text bashing MSM, and then provide a MSM link to "prove your point"?

I don't get it... :confused_2:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. So the MSM doesn't report on this and yet CNN does?

Lol.

• Like Like x 6
  4. What a tangled web they weave, lol.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Sometimes I think the alt-right might not be very smart.

I am sure I will get reported for that. What a place where you can tear down entire racial groups and ethnicities with impunity and yet if you are criticized for it you can report somebody for attacking you.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. A wise move. Lock that shit in amber.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I was speaking about the paris attack that happened a few days ago which received basically no coverage. not this one. Read it again.

8. Madness. The alt-right must be stopped! This is getting out of hand.

• Like Like x 1
  9. This reminds me of the Charlottesville terrorist attack.
    Horrible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. CNN just said this was a copycat.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. That's why they are very fake news.. What a ridiculous thing to say.

• Winner Winner x 3
  12. I had the same reaction when I saw that. amazing...and like august said, thats exactly why they are fake news.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Ya, it's really something to see some here sneer and make jokes about the attacks in Spain.

Well over a dozen dead and more likely to follow.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. its a horrible thing absolutely. Cheers to the spanish police for apparently stopping the second attack.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Like I said - the only way to stop terrorism is to refuse to become one of them, and also to introduce better security/defense measures that nonetheless respect privacy and human rights.

Support peace all over the world and encourage exploration of science, technology, nature, etc. Hate only multiplies hate.

• Like Like x 1
  16. thats part of it. I do believe that what we are seeing all across europe is a direct cause of the rediculous "open borders" policies that these nations have. Its no surprise that the nations with the most strict immigration laws do not have these issues. Poland is a pretty solid example in the area.

17. Not sure it's fake news but it's certainly a doltish news anchor.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1