Europeans fuckin' crack me up

Discussion in 'General' started by gonemadwithmary, Dec 27, 2008.

1. #1 gonemadwithmary, Dec 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
    Laughed my ass off when I read this article..

http://cms.met.police.uk/news/conviction/police_seize_drug_dealer_s_hats_and_shoes
    "Police seize drug dealer's hats and shoes \t
    [​IMG]
    Display of property seized from drug dealer
    Officers from Wandsworth Borough have successfully used the Proceeds of Crime Act to confiscate thousands of pounds of property from a drug dealer, including his collection of thirty baseball caps and trainers.
    Musa Mohammed, 20, of Keevil Drive, Southfield, SW19 pleaded guilty at Kingston Crown Court (sitting at Wimbledon MC) to four counts of possession with intent to supply Class A substances (heroin and cocaine) and one count under POCA legislation.
    [​IMG]
    Sentenced for drug dealing - Musa Mohammed
    On Friday 23 May he was sentenced to four years in prison.
    The POCA legislation allowed for the forfeiture of the hats and trainers, two 42 inch plasma screen televisions, games consoles and two pedal bikes worth approximately £2,500. Two illegal pitbull terriers were also seized and destroyed."

Europeans crack me the fuck up. :laughing: They were so fuckin' proud of stealin' all of the dude's clothes that they took extra time to set it all up for that single picture.. I'd just like to take this moment to congratulate the heroic policemen of London for "destroying" the livin' fuck outta those nasty, illegal dogs. While the rest of the world has dogpounds, London just throws 'em straight into the incinerator :laughing: Poor fuckin' dogs. :(

Was gunna post this in the news sections, but it doesn't really have anythin' to do with weed..

2. yea thats wrong. PETA should get on there asses about that. The dogs didn't do anything wrong.

3. wait..i dont understand..why would they take hats and shoes!?

4. yeah i've never heard of that before. It looks like they just took everything they could sell.

5. My guess is because he probably didnt have a job, so in turn no "source of income" so to speak... Bought all that stuff w/ drug money.

Its just like the USgov. can take your house and all your property if caught growing.

6. Pitbull terriers used by a drug dealer.. those dogs were probably mean motherfuckers. You wouldn't be able to retrain them, best off just killin em unfortunately. I'm a dog lover so it sucks, but if you gotta do it you gotta do it. I wouldn't adopt an ex cocaine/heroin dealers pitbull terrier :|

7. #7 gabzk, Dec 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
    those dogs wouldve been brought up as weapons, its normal around here and i cant really think of anyway of rehabilitating a psycho dog but killing them is a bit harsh.

woop he was sentenced where i live, such a great window into uk youth.

why did they grab the material possessions? well under that act any material possessions that can be proved to have been brought with the money from drug dealing can be taken and then auctioned at police auctions, like they had in one episode of the simpsons and homer buys snakes car, so its quite an intelligent system.

we are english, not european.

8. http://www.badrap.org/rescue/

the vick dogs were rehabiliated.... i saw a special on animal planet (i love that channel) but yeah... fuckers.. and as far as the hats...stickers... i hate stickers....like really who gives a fuck how big ur head is, like "im the shit dawg, my head is 7 1/2 inches.. i dont give a fuck.. okay im done ... :laughing:

9. please tell me this is a fuckin joke......PLEASE

10. Why would it be a joke, his stuff was bought with drug money so they take it. And pitbulls are illegal to own, so they took them too.

11. the only reason i can think of why they would steal all of his hats and shoes is to sell them and buy some weed. i win? fucking dog killers :(:mad:

12. No, they took his stuff because it was most likely bought using proceeds from an illegal enterprise. The same thing would happen in America.

And they killed the dogs because I take it from the descriptor "illegal", it's illegal to own that breed of dog where he lived.

13. They took his things because they figured he bought it with the drug money. They do that in the U.S too, it's basically just another way to take the punishment further.

14. I remember seeing an episode of Cops in London where they were chasing a guy in a little euro car and the dude opened his door and pointed his pit bull at the cops. The dog looked like it was going to shit itself. :D

I guess that's how things deteriorate when you make all guns illegal for everybody.

15. I love how they illegalized a whole dog breed over there just because of a couple assholes who used them for dog fights.

I know lots of pitbulls that would never hurt a soul and I know a few pitbulls that would bite you're nuts off.... depends on the owner is all...

16. Sad thing is people actually think there doing a favor to the community

17. or because they were unregistered

18. ^ either way, fuck them, the dogs didnt deserve being killed,

and i wonder if the cops had proof of the hats and all that shit being bought "using proceeds from an illegal enterprise." in other words, im wondering if the guy got screwed by the cops or not so much

19. ok we'll give you the dogs and see how long you last with them lol..

20. I actually remember reading about this when he was caught - the hats and trainers were seized as they are "proceeds of crime" i.e. he bought them with the money he was getting from dealing

it's a shame about the dogs but that's how we do it here - if you have an illegal breed or an unlicensed dog that needs a license they are assessed for whether they would make suitable pets before being destroyed - obviously these were not suitable and had to be put down - the people that make that call have a difficult decision to make imo

but the one thing that struck me most was just how fucked the guy looks - like he's just smoked a half ounce blunt lol