European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Nov 2, 2011.

1. #1 Swills, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2011
    A poll taken EU shows that the people of EU see Israel as the biggest threat to world peace so I wanted to make a poll right here and see what you all think.

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace | The Jewish Federations

And here comes another article to demonize the State of Israel :rolleyes:

Israel punishes Palestinians for Unesco move | The Telegraph

Israel last night announced that it would accelerate settlement construction and withhold tax revenues from the Palestinian Authority to punish it for joining the UN's cultural arm.

[​IMG]

I see the USA as the biggest threat to world peace. Now, imo, Israel is no innocent victim (as some may want to believe) but Israel is just another military arm of the US. So the source of the threat is the USA, imo.

Israel test fires missile that could hit Iran | AP

Oh for fucks sake :rolleyes:

Israel Considers Pre-Emptive Attack On Iran | SKY News

[​IMG]
    Israel's Prime Minister Netanyahu (L) is understood to be calling for military action against Iran

Related article ^: http://www.haaretz.com/print-editio...de-cabinet-to-support-attack-on-iran-1.393214

2. We should pre-emptitively send a sniper's bullet into netina yahoo's neck. This is completely unacceptable, the withholding of tax rev and expansion of setlements. God damn them , god damn them. Also bombing iran. Israel must be stopped somehow, not as a nation, but what they are doing must stop. It's insanity

3. It's more than US and Israel. Iran, and probably North Korea. Iran may not have nuclear weapons at the moment, but if they do, I do not have any doubts in my mind that Iran may possibly use nuclear weapons. I do not fully support Israel, as I support Palestine having a right to exist also. I believe both should exist. Me being Jewish, Iran is a threat also. The fact that it won't take much too many nuclear weapons to fully clear Israel(It's the size of NJ state), it worries me much.

4. The US..

Sadly.

Because we can't keep our noses out of other peoples shit.

I say.. Pull out ALL US troops from the middle east and let them duke out there issues like men.

5. Israel is a country.

The USA is an empire.

Id be safe to say, Israel is less of a threat than the USA.
    The USA also spends more on its military than all other nations COMBINED.

6. Israel is part of our empire.

7. If we pulled out then they wouldn't be.

8. true, its hilarious how whenever you say america is an empire to most sheeple they're like 'what the fuck are you talking about'

ignorance isbliss

9. This...

10. If they want to harm Iran then so be it.
    THEN we should intervene, it makes no sense that we have to be in everybodys business especially since our country isn't even on the right track.

You cannot be a civilized nation by aquiring means through brute force.

11. This is just silly the United States is the biggest threat to World Peace. When was the last time the US was at peace? When was the last US President that didn't order military action in his tenure? Herbert Hoover maybe? thats just ridiculous.

12. Israel is like... the most explosive threat to world peace. At any minute the shit could go off, and we'd have a nuclear winter. That's, I think, why it's called the biggest threat to world peace. Threat being, hasn't happened yet but might.

USA is the biggest enemy of world peace, because it causes conflict throughout the world. It is not a threat, it is the manifestation of that threat. So it can't be the biggest threat because it's already here. It's the biggest enemy to world peace.

13. The next 13 or so nations combined actually. but still... damn

14. I know what you mean its just hard to type in depth since Imm doing all of this on my cell phone lol

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJH-UVihVCU]Happy New Year from the IDF [FIXED] - YouTube[/ame]

16. Wish there was an other option. I don't believe the USA is evil, there are still some good people in the government. I think private central banks are by far the #1 threat to peace and sovereignty.