Europe and UK growers be like..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Eagle20Spray, May 23, 2018.

1. I got that new new fam :pimp:

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I don't know anyone in the UK that says that lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hahah its prolly a west coast slang..i always laugh how uk and Eu. Still running old ass strains and are so behind on flavors

• Funny Funny x 1

4. Dude you're kinda right I live in the UK have all my life lol & all we ever get is cheese,haze or lemons :laughing:, sometimes i'll get some different stuff like critical Mass northern lights sour diesel bubble strains ect 90% of the time a dealer will have no clue what the strain is though :confused_2::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Haha yeah from what i hear i have buddies in the UK,Eu.And Aus. And you guys are pretty far behind on strains..I work in the Cannaibis industry here in the west coast and its all about flavors..No1 will buy Blue dream,White widow,northern lights, diesel,people will be like 1990 called they want their strains back haha..Hard ass market out here man if you dont have crosses to Purple punch,Gelatos,Cookies,New OGs people aint buying man..And wanna know what cut it is,The passed out cut,elite cut,breeders cut??..If you're running seeds whos the breeder?? Its crazy haha such snobs in the industry man:ph34r: