Euphoria

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Squishey, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Yeah my use of the word artificial wasn't accurate. I meant that the serotonin is stimulated artificially. There are conclusive scientific studies that have proved that XTC damages the things in your brain that produce the serotonin so they become less efficient later on. This increases your chances of becoming clinically depressed later on.

I'm all for the use of pot because nobody has proved any significant adverse effects stemming from it so I'm not anti drug in general That being said, I think that we really need to examine each drug and the fact is, there is conclusive scientific evidence proving that Ecstasy is very detrimental to your brain. Plain and simple, do it if you want that's obviously your decision but I'm just telling you that there is legit proof that it can mess you up bad

2. adderall or shrooms.

3. The most intense euphoria I've felt was definetly from some opium smoked. It was just like relaxing all of my muscles as they turned into liquid and lighter than air. A total body orgasm to put it loosely. Great mind set and euphoria.

4. As much as I love marijuana it will never bring me the intense euphoria that Meth gave me. Nothing will ever top that feeling. Every time I do it it's there. It amazing. It take over my whole body starting at my chest and it just stretches around me. I can feel it just swarm me and take hold of my body. I can't even begin to describe this feelings. It is bliss.

5. get yourself some bomb ass sativa weed and now that shit gives me fantastic euphoria.

but word try some xtc, i did it for like a month every weekend and it was the bomb.
    i stopped just because i felt like it and i havent rolled in much over a year but im lookin forward to grabbin a gram of molly soon from my mate, a very special night shall ensue.

6. It's bliss until you are laying on the bathroom floor tweakin out and cutting yourself. Meth is like shootin battery acid. You wanna die its your choice. NOTHING is worse than Meth.

7. Yeah, I know the shit it does. But I'm just saying, nothing's topped it for me yet.

8. If you ever get the chance, try Nitrous oxide AKA Whippets. Really fun, harmless euphoria.

If you haven't, give them a try! You wont regret it

9. OMG, i know what you mean. Last weekend my friend picked up a couple bottles of whipped cream. It costed her like 15$. The high from huffing nitrous oxide is pretty fucking orgasmic, but it lasts like, anywhere from 3 min to 10min. I would suggest trying it.

10. Hahahaha, Weeds.

11. i have only ever done weed, and thats what im planning on staying at. maybe shrooms one day.

anyway, i think i felt the most euphoric when i got high for the second time. it hit me really fast and i was hardcore tweakin for a few hours haha but when i came down, it was the most peaceful feeling. it felt like i was floating and everything just made sense. i discovered a lot about myself and i answered some questions about just why things were things and deep stuff like that. it was like, the answers werent coming in words, but visions so amazing i cant describe them.

ahh.