Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ettique Question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ganjaguy420, Aug 18, 2008.

1. so, hanging out on the porch. Chilling, just my roomie and i. An old co-worker is walking through our parking lot and roomie brings him up.
    He is hitting an empty bowl. 'res' hits... you know...
    im sitting on some bud... decient nugs.... but say im out cause i dont want to burn my buds with him...
    out of line?

2. I wouldn't really say OUT OF LINE...

But then again, if your only reason for not smoking with him was because you didn't want him smoking YOUR bud, I wouldn't really say that was KOOL.

I, personally, am really inclined to do things for people... but I will admit - it does sometimes come at the cost and sacrifice of self.

In fact... I've recently come to realize all I do is give... and rarely, if fucking any, get anything in return. It doesn't stop me from doing it though... Oh well.

Jesus died for me. The least I could do is help some other people out any way I can.

3. Blazing your weed with someone is your decision you do it or you dont. IMO what you did is fine although you didnt have to lie to him you could have just told him "nah man i dont wanna smoke" but in the end its all the same you know?

4. I'm with you on this one. Either way, you weren't going to smoke with him. At least it's somewhat a white lie. By lying to him you don't insult him as much as if you just told him no.

5. I would have done the same thing. I used to be unbelievably giving with my bud, but after I'd blow through a $60 bag a night and would get smoked out like one day a week, I finally decided to stop that shit. Now I buy some heady mids at $25 a quarter and smoke people with that all day long, but save the good stuff for me and my close friends, or those who will match. Back in the days of selling (years ago, thank God I quit that shit, almost lost everything cuz of it) though I would blaze an ounce of mids a night between 10 people. That's what I call sharing.