Ethos multipass

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Popcorn, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Any of you guys signed up for the ethos multiples? Its a one time fee to get yearly seeds!! Sounds like a plan im gonna sign up I was just curious if anyone else was on the ethos train.

• Like Like x 1
  2. cool definetly let us know how it works!

3. Well as of right now I am kinda pissy about it and don't think I will do it but basicly its 1000 us dollars now and you get about 60 seeds a year. I have emailed and asked how long this is for but am waiting on a response.. so for 1000 dollars it will classify you as tier 4 which they are basing the tiers off when people signed up. So then I see this breakdown with makes me not want to do it because the higher the tier you are the less things you get. (Pic attached) i am all for the people who got in first at 100 dollars!!( fuck why didn't I sign up when I saw it then hahaha)with ethos being 100 dollars a 10 pack though I may still do it because ethos ain't going out of business any time soon. I figure 2 years and I will have my money back plus the exclusive shit that comes with being a "fan club member" lol most importantly early drops if New strains!! Idk still thinking it over, they were quick to respond once so I am sure tomorrow they will get back to me..
    Screenshot_20210127-180420_Chrome.jpg

4. Well now I see a instagram post from yesterday saying that people who got the multipass will be getting shares in ethos!
    Screenshot_20210127-204157_Instagram.jpg

5. Wow, now its on Level 2 Tier 1 passes for 1000USD. About to grab one, just need to see if my local exchange can send 1000usd in btc (exchange is South African)