Ether?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BoulderBudz, Sep 5, 2009.

1. #1 BoulderBudz, Sep 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009
    Does anyone still mess with ether? Is it similar to nitrous? <--- probable not.

How do people even get their hands on this stuff?

Whats the high like? taste? comedown? ect.? any comments are welcome

2. if you have to use alcohol to reduce the burn of ether, that sounds bad

• Like Like x 1
  3. not much on ether there. great site tho

4. I'm pretty sure it's really bad for you... pretty much the equivalent of huffing gasoline, it just gets you high because of brain damage. Doesn't sound like a good idea.

5. They used to use it to knock you out before an operation, I had it once when I was a kid. I don't think it would be good as a recreational drug, Hunter Thompson's writings about it notwithstanding. :rolleyes:

6. I don't think doctors would use it as an anesthetic if the method it causes anesthesia is by brain damage.

7. (I) Fuck with your soul like ether
    (Will) Teach you the king you know you
    (Not) "God's son" across the belly
    (Lose) I prove you lost already

8. lol same song came to my mind. on another ether isn't something id mess with.

9. I only know this one old hippy who huffed ether every now and then, but he died from unrelated shit a few years back.

You're only going to be able to get ether out of some auto products or some shit, and that's not something you're gonna want to drink.

Just remember too, ether can form combustible peroxides with the oxygen in the air so an open bottle can easily turn into a fireball in a split second (this has happened to me before).

10. You huff it. You don't drink it. People tryin to get high, not die.

11. I misread the thing about oral use earlier, I thought someone was implying that you drink it. Never heard of doing it that way before so I thought it was kind of odd.

12. It's definitely really interesting. For me it's like the more you huff the further back in your life your thoughts regress. When I was a little kid my thoughts were really strange, i can't even describe it, but by huffing ether I thought in the same kind of way I did as a child. One time I huffed so much and smoked weed I regressed to being like a baby, my motor skills were jack shit, and I didn't think in language it was strange sounds, like hearing synapses firing. I heard a loud noise that startled me and it was like alarms went off in my head and I was terrified. I'd imagine that's why baby's cry over stupid sh it like that.

13. hahaha, amazing description man.:laughing:

14. Well apparently dadrugsdowork.

15. you can buy either online I think

16. Fuck! i lost the game

17. There is nothing more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge. --Hunter S Thompson

18. Did you guys know that you can buy chloroform on eBay? Seriously, check it out.

I imagine that would be something fun to buy.. "Hey, come here for a minute.. Does this washcloth smell like chloroform to you?"

I nearly shat my pants the first time that I came across it.