Ether ??

Discussion in 'General' started by cOoLa1D, Jun 15, 2007.

1. my friend was thinking about tryin ether
    do u think its a good idea?
    whats the best way to get it? i mean i know ways i just wanna hear more input..
    mayb something better
    give opionions on anything about ether i wanna know

2. wow ether, that was a night. i thought my nose was going to fall off after smelling it for hours, my hands reaked and almost set myself on fire after flickin a bic. i felt dumber after i did it..lol.. it was a wierd experiance, almost like a time warp. you have to listen to chopped and screwed music or just slow shit, it fucks with you. you can actually make it using radiator coolent spray...:)

3. The things some of you kids do these days makes me sad.

4. that sounds fun ass fuck lol.
    radiator coolent spray....
    is that safe?
    is there anyway i can find pure ether easily

5. Your friend probably got the idea from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas..

6. chillin in my beamer! listenin' to ether

7. I dont know, you tell me if its a good idea. haha

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FJlVB8kL6xg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FJlVB8kL6xg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

8. is it safe?? who knows.. go to walmart, auto parts. look for the radiator fluid, get the one that has only 2 ingredients, 1 being ether. it is under $5. the process will reak and linger, so if you do it at home BEWARE. get a big sized freezer bag "i believe its a gallon". spray the aerosol can into the freezer bag "you might want to do this outside, it is a horrible smell", and you will be left with a cloudy liquid. it should fill like 3 inches of the bag, now fill with tap water mixing equal parts coolant-water "thats equal amount of water stupid". seal bag and shake for a few minutes. you should be left with 2 parts, a cloudy liquid floating ontop of a clear slippery solution. cut bag in corner to get cloudy mixture out, and as soon as the clear starts to come out, put a water bottle there to catch the ether. apply to rag, and take deep breaths and get ready to leaaaannnnnn

9. i like your sig that shits sick

10. chillen in the phantom
    listenin to opera

11. thnx yo
    that is like my life haha
    besides the ladies of course but they come with the partying which is associated with the bud which is associated with that mini bong which means that is my life... [​IMG]
    haha im wayyyyy to fucking high lol

12. I've never done Ether, but if you're going to huff something I would suggest Nitrous.

They are easy to purchase at any headshop, they come in little cartriges. All you need is a cracker and a balloon.

I'm no doctor, but I'd wager a guess that nitrous is a lot safer than huffing some home extracted ether.

13. I agree, I wouldn't doubt at all that whether it's home extracted or not, ether is very harmful on your body and/or brain.

14. haha thnx i think my friend is really going to try it lol
    ill repost his trip lol.

any other things he should know?? anyone?

15. isnt the high u get from ether a lot different then the high u get from nitrous??
    a cracker??? like an edible cracker lol?

where else can i get nitrous? i dont feel like driving 30 min down the road...
    although i could smoke a blunt... highway trip anyone? :smoke: haha

16. I really don't know what the differences are. I've never done Ether. I can tell you that nitrous makes everything all slow like you're looking through a camera with a low shutter speed, sounds seem deeper (your voice gets way deeper and it sounds trippy as hell), and you hear a kind of "Wah Wah Wah" sound in the back of your head. It's like oxygen depravation pretty much, you get a euphoric bouncy feeling. Hard to describe.

17. ya see thats different from ether
    i think that actually might be more dangerous to tell u the truth if u think about it
    nitrous can freeze ur lungs up or stop oxygen to ur brain
    ether just fucks with ur head
    ether u go to like another galaxy if u u get a good high haha

18. Na dude, nitrous is pretty safe. Check out www.erowid.com.

19. i dont know what that means but thats so cool?
    haha i just found some weed to i thought i was dry but then out of nowhere (under a cd case)
    was about two bowl

20. i dunno what it all means either to be honest lol im on another lvl right now of high
    its shitty out so me and some of my boys just been smokin all day. 4th blunt is getting rolled right now.

yo the best thing in life is when u find nuggage!
    cleaning out ur car or something and u find a nice lil nug worth a couple of bowls its like a reward for cleaning haha