ET/UFO Disclosure | Minister Louis Farrakhan speaks openly about UFOs | April 11,2011

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, Apr 14, 2011.

1. ET/UFO Disclosure | Minister Louis Farrakhan speaks openly about UFOs | April 11, 2011

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP7Ioa2iO-Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ET/UFO Disclosure | Minister Louis Farrakhan speaks openly about UFOs | April 11, 2011[/ame]

2. Louis Farrakhan is scum.

3. Wow! Incredible.

4. Youre mother man. HAHA

5. Seems like a very nice, kind man.

You are the one putting others down...

6. well considering he believes the white man is the devil and he is a open anti-semite ya that qualifies him as scum..

if you wanna learn about how bad the nation of islam is i suggest you read this book

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Messenger-Rise-Fall-Elijah-Muhammad/dp/0679774068/ref=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1302822845&sr=1-9[/ame]

7. good. i think we need something like aliens to be 'real'. it will show what can loosely be called our species how ignorant and insignificant we all are. maybe we can actually learn to take care of our planet and one another.

8. swills when a white man discloses this info give me a holler

9. Haha fail

10. Being a white man, and as I've heard, the white man is the devil. Lol well, not all but mostly. Evil resides in all shapes, sizes, & colors, & so does Good.

11. Just doing my part to spread the light and I need everyone's help. The message is Love. Spread it please.

12. You allow failure? Unless you're learning from failure, why waste your time with it?

13. youre father man. LOL!!:cool:

14. Fail numero dos

lol

15. come on man... you're = you are... so yes, you fail, not just once, but twice:hello:

16. Everyone in this thread replying to the youre guy is pretty much a chimp of some sort

17. I'm so confused....what?

18. winner...:rolleyes: I guess just simply ignoring those that reply would be too much for highly evolved apes?

19. -remains skeptical-