Estimated Tim Till Harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mlrx, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Hello,

I want to start how with saying thank you to the Grasscity community. I have learned so much and wouldn't have gotten this far with my first plant if it wasn't for everyone of you.

I have this super silver haze x cheese. She started off as a clone and begged for 5 weeks. After that I switched the lights to 12/12 and that has been going on for 5 weeks and will make 6 in two days. My concern though is that she seems to not be bulking up. I know it's hard to estimate, but how much longer do you think I have and how much bulkier do you think they will get? Pretty much all hairs are white and a few are at getting amber. I used lst and let a lot of branches grow out, which makes me worried that it is using too much energy for too many bud spots. Still no smell so I feel as if the flowering started a week after I switched to 12/12. Let me know your thoughts and opinions and ask any questions if you would like.

Thank you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. K nice plant brother +rep. Also you look at least 4 weeks left to go.

3. Thank you for the quick reply! Think she bulk up if I give keep giving her nutes? I've been pretty stingy with the nutes since I am afraid of burning it, so some leaves have begun to yellow as if she doesn't have as much as she would like. I plan on bumping it up tomorrow.

4. Yeah 4 odd weeks give or take

5. Just give nutrients full dose, be careful too, about the time for lowers to start to yellow off. Have fun!

6. Let that soil dry up some first so its really thirsty and hit with some great nutrients!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I will do exactly that! Thank you!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Here are some more pics if this would help with a better estimate on time. I know I'm still a few weeks off, but will she bulk up?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I have some that look similar to yours and I'm expecting about 4 more weeks. They should double in size if they stay healthy. I cut back on reg nutes in the last couple of weeks but give them a dose of bloom boost ( Ginormous) and flush with Royal Flush. Sometimes they bulk up from the flush alone. Maybe they are happier after the extra salts are washed away.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. Month.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

11. They bulk up the last few weeks of life. Should be fine.

Buzz!