Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Estimated potency of really old weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CDDIDIT, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Any ideas? I just threw on a hoodie to take my dog out put my hand in the pocket and there was a roach and an 8th in my pocket. Haven't worn this hoodie for a while. I don't even know how long. But the bud no longer has any smell to it its dry but still looks pretty dankish. Its probably around 6 months old or something. But yea no smell. So would it still be pretty good bud? It was most likely dank when i bought it idk cuz i don't remember putting it in there lol. Basically i am asking should i smoke it or what.

2. As long as it is not moldy.The kief has probably fallen off so make sure to get that into whatever you're smoking.It'll still be good.

3. By my calculations the estimated THC % of 6 month old weed is roughly 45.687921023415672831952803491827590230401285769%
    This isn't good enough weed you smoke should have 45.687921023415672831952803491827590230401285770%

4. smoke up mannn, When I lived at my dads i was lookin in the garage for something to make a bong with and found his olllllld stash of roaches, i asked him he said they'd been there for like 2 years, well I was dry one day and remembered them and so smoked a few, I got a pretty legit buzzz

5. #5 ShockeD, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    About .234923049% :rolleyes:

edit: someone beat me to it :\

6. Really? Get a life bro. I wasn't asking for an exact guess. I am asking if the weed is like schwag grade now. Or if its mids now. Or if its still dank. Asking if it would be worth the smoke or if i will get a headache.

7. Yea alright someone already beat you to it thogh. Hope you got a good laugh.

8. You wont get a good answer. Who the fawk is going to know how good your weed is that nobody has seen, and has been in you hoodie for 6 months? Yeah it will still get you high, send it in for some HPLC if you actually want an answer.

9. put it in a bong and rip it if it looks clean.

10. No sense of humor? No wonder you smoke bud. How would people stand you otherwise?

11. dude i'm just joking lol, no need to be so serious :smoke: Just smoke it dude, who cares, its weed.

12. I don't know about this post, I smoke bud so that I can stand people. :p

13. Lol smoked it. Thought you were trying to be a dick bro sorry. Got me pretty high lol. But took like 3 bowls to get me high so idk. Its cool but not dank anymore.

14. all good lol. Like the other person said the thc probally fell off or degraded. If you stored it in a mason jar or a air tight container it would probaly still e dank

15. Should be okay. Weed kept under controlled conditions (plenty of zip locks, pill bottles, etc.) are still pretty damn good after a year so seeing that your situation is 6 months sounds like it'll still get ya ripped

16. Zip locks and plastic bags are really bad for long term storage of weed actually. The thc will stick to the bag, and there will definately be air exposure which will degrade the THC and the overall taste and quality of your bud. I would never use a bag for storing my buds more then a day. You can buy a cheap mason jar for like 2-3 bucks, or if your willing to spend 3-6 you can buy an air tight plastic container. I once held an ounce and a few roaches in that container, in my locker at my school. Didn't stink one bit

17. why?^ would you bring an o to school is beyond me.. lol

get a mason jar, or clean out a airtight candle jar, look in ur fridge for something you could use

18. Lol this. I guess i might save roaches or bring a bit of bud in a mini jar. But a whole ounce? Come on. Must have been the 70s or something lol.

19. I had it in my backpack overnight and got to school and was like "oh fuck, i forgot my ounce in there"