Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Estimate of the amount of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rollerblade, Apr 3, 2015.

1. #1 rollerblade, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015
    Still waiting for my scale in the mail. Hopefully I'll get it some time next week [​IMG].

This is 1 layer thick. Anyone got any clue of how much weed this is? 

It's different angles of 1 bag.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Four or five grams maybe?
    All together, that is.

3. I don't get it. Are those 3 different bags or different shots of the same bag? No way to tell and no idea what "1 layer thick" is supposed to mean. If this was vegas I'd put my money on 2g.

4. =2g in one bag

5. #5 ganjatree47, Apr 3, 2015
    closer to 3g in the bottom two bags

not sure to tell those nugs look really scrappy

6. #6 CreditCardChase, Apr 3, 2015
    In my opinion you broke a really important rule of purchasing cannabis. You should really never buy pre-ground (sorry if that isn't already ground it's the way it looks to me) cannabis because that is the easiest way for someone to lace the weed. I know it's really unlikely for someone to lace your cannabis, In my opinion you can never be too safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I don't think that's pre-grinded, it looks more like chopped leaves and some broken buds.

8. You just posted your fingerprints, the DEA is now on its way to your house.

9. My bad, that must've been confusing. They're all pictures of 1 bag in different angles/positions.

10. A couple of grams max is my guess. 

11. 2g tops that bag isn't very big, probably closer to a gram

12. #12 Mid man, Apr 3, 2015
    That's a gram MAYBE a gram and a half TOPS

@OP please update us when you get your scale and let us know how much that is..but I'm gonna go ahead and call it, 1-1.5 grams.

13. 1 to 1.5g is my guess too. I think it's probably close to 1g.

14. where are people getting 3-4 grams from this picture? Anywhere between 1.1-1.4g

15. #15 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    Do you really think he's going to wait until he gets his scale before he smokes that?

[​IMG]

16. Yes

17. Would you wait?

18. #18 Mid man, Apr 3, 2015
    No

But I would have bought a scale before I bought it in the first place. 

19. Amen!

People thought it was 3 different bags at first.