Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Estimate how long it will stay in my system please!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eclipse996, Feb 13, 2012.

1. So just learned I have I take a drug test soon. It will be 2 weeks and I was just wondering my chances of passing.

Body type:

Very skinny
    Very high metabolism
    I run 3-5 times a week
    And I plan on drinking a lot of water

Pretty much any insight on this would be great

2. Amount smoked and most recent would be helpful. Also this isnt an exact science.

3. Been smoking daily for 4-5 months

4. Anywhere from 1-30 days.:cool:

5. I'm sure it'll take at least 10 days if you been puffing everyday for 4 months.

6. A test in two weeks after you have been smoking daily for 4 or 5 months...

That's a risky one. A real risky one. In my personal own opinion, I would say you won't be clean in 2 weeks.

7. Sorry man, sadly I don't think you will be clean in 2 weeks.

Would say 3 1/2 - 4 weeks at a bare minimum.

8. :gc_rocks:well i would disagree with most of you since THC is stored in Lipid cells, and he is decribing himself as very slim, so isnt it only logical to think that less body fat the less thc can be stored ,plus he is running andsweating which help the body to get rid of toxins and he is also drinking plenty of fluids which will help aid in flushing his system. So buddy i would say that probably youll be clean, if not it will be minut amount thats if you stay clean for the whole 2weeks. good luck to you my friend and hope you pass

9. just work out as much as you can and keep drinking all that water man. good luck

10. Drink a gallon of water a day.

2 weeks is kinda cutting it though..

11. Is this a "whizz quiz" or blood test? It makes a BIG difference.

12. [quote name='"Skipdog"']Is this a "whizz quiz" or blood test? It makes a BIG difference.[/quote]

Ok. From your post it looks like a urine sample. Check out vitamin b12 as a supplement to help flush your system quicker. I'm not sure of how many milligrams bit it shouldn't be too hard to find out with a Google search. Good luck.

13. This is what I found out with a 5 minute Google search:

Vitamin B and Drug Tests

Some individuals color their sample yellow by taking 50 to 100 milligrams of Vitamin B. Many vitamins will work, but B-2 or B-12 (found in B-complex vitamins) are the most effective. This does not guarantee that your dilution approach will work, however. Diluted samples have often been red-flagged when specific gravity and creatinine levels are tested and below normal. If you're taking vitamins at the last minute, check to see if they're time release. If so, crush it up and consume the powder.
    You should keep in mind that coloring your urine could very easily be an act of futility, as the labs test the urine for content, not color.

14. Going on a T-Break today. Might have to be drug tested in a week and a half. :(

15. The majority of those posting here obviously do not know much of the science behind cleaning your system.

Few things:

1: Since you've been a daily smoker for about 5 months now, at this point your body is used to processing thc, and will do so quickly when you stop

2: Thc is fat soluable (did I spell that right?) If you do not have a high body fat percentage, more Thc and it's metabolites will be processed and excreted rather than stored. Point being: fat people have a hard time eliminating Thc, skinny people don't. This isn't rocket science.

3: A person that works out until they sweat will have a much better chance of passing a Drug Test over a fat tard eating swiss rolls all day praying to god he won't fail. When you work out, excess fat in your body has begun to get eaten away by your metabolism. That means whatever is in those fat cells will be utilized by your body, processed, and then excreted partially through sweat and mainly through digestion. If you work out, you burn fat cells. Those fat cells contain Thc metabolites. So, working out will flush Thc from your system in a few days (this is subjective, it depends on what your exercise habits were before you stopped smoking.) Again, this is not rocket science.

4: What your diet consists of after you stop smoking for a drug test has just a big of an impact as the latter three. You should be drinking plenty of water (you sometimes need to force yourself), not because it "flushes thc out of your system" (that is totally untrue by the way. Thc is not water soluble.) But simply to rehydrate yourself and make you pee frequently. Some other drinks I recommend (and don't drink them too much), are "diuretic" drinks (drinks that make you urinate frequently), I.e Pepsi/coke, coffee, energy drinks grape juice. The more you pee, the cleaner you be (yes I just made that up. I'm a boss, I know).

5: On the day of the drug test, *MAKE SURE YOU PEE 1-2 TIMES BEFORE YOU LEAVE*. Thc likes to build up in our bladders while we are sleeping, it's very important you do this. Before you leave, drink a glass of water, then a glass of grape juice/soda/coffee or whatever to tint your urine into an acceptable color. They will not accept samples that are too watery. When you finally arrive and head to the bathroom, go to the toilet and pee into the toilet for about 2-4 seconds (depending on how much you drank), then try to catch the pee mid-stream into the cup, and when the cup is full to the limit they tell you, pee in the toilet. This is because, like I said earlier, thc generally builds up overtime and is excreted the soonest you start peeing.

Now how can I give you this information with confidence?

Because it worked for me in half the time you were given. I am 6'0 150 lbs. People on this forum told me I would be lucky to pass, but I did anyway. #doubtersgunnadoubt.

All I'm saying is don't feel negative by people on here saying you won't pass, because it's just that mindset that will make you fail.

I'll give you some information you might find positive going forward. My buddy who is 6'1 and 190 lbs. Passed his drug test in 3 days. He has been smoking almost daily for 2 years.

Also, studies are beginning to surface from NORML that say thc can be purged from your system in 3-7 days, rather than 10-30 days like most people on here think. I can't link you to it since I'm on my phone right now, however this makes sense considering my experience and my friend's experience. Believe what you want.

Stay persistant and good luck. :toke:

16. You typed that...on your phone?

Repped.

17. Why does it matter how long it would stay in your system.Go ass-fuck them.