Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Essay on vaping weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brian1671, May 14, 2011.

1. So i am writing an essay for my health class trying to prove the medical benefits of vaping marijuana are far greater then the perceived misconceptions of the "proof" that smoking it is harmfull. Any body with link sor information would be extremely helpful

2. Smoking is harmful man. Your inhaling carbon dioxide in that smoke, which comes from smoking any organic material.

Regards to info, check out Granny's MMJ List- July 2010 - Grasscity.com Forums

3. but when you vap weed at a lower temp than the combustion rate, there's no combustion and so no tar or carcinogens, just a vapor rich with cannabinoids

4. Correct.

5. which is what im proving to my teacher but its imposible to find good resources

6. Reference him ^ lol.

7. Hon, click that first link in my sig and scroll down to "Methods of Use - Vaporizers" for a bunch of studies on vaporizing vs smoking! I've already done the research for you! :D

Granny :wave: