Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

essay help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FenderBender22, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Hello, my teacher is making us write a research essay on a topic of our chose, and I chose " Is Marijuana bad for you" because I thought it would be fun because I know all the things about gateway theory and such... thanks to watching The Union and looking at all of grasscity post lol. Well I can just say all the stuff I know and why its not bad but I actually want good sites on the internet that actually tells how good it is (stuff about gateway, debunking the braincells theory, it makes you stupid, etc....) So I'm asking if you guys can give me some of the best links you guys know of online that I can read and help me write my resource paper and just to read:D

Thanks!:smoke:

2. I know granny always has a lot of good links so i hope she post on this thread lol

3. norml.org
    erowid.org

Also, I'll PM you a paper in wrote my senior year of HS on why cannabis should be legalized.

4. erowid.org

5. #5 FenderBender22, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    thanks to both of you! that erowid.org is a great site :D Looking through it right now, Thanks! Also more sites and studies are welcome :)

edit: also if anyone has a article that talks about why exactly its still illegal would be nice, I'm trying to find some on my on but the more the better

6. I don't think erowid.org would be considered a reliable website to use as an MLA source.

In my english class, we even had to be weary off .edu's and .gov's.

7. It's illegal because of the pharmaceutical, cotton, alcohol, and tobacco industries.

It was first illegalizeds as a racial backlash against blacks and mexicans in the 30s

8. If he is allowed to use any of those sites, this kid is in retard english haha.

Ask your teacher if you can quote movies and then watch The Union and quote what they are saying.

Very informative shit

9. If it is a college level reseach essay then it will be anything over around 7 or 8 pages.

10. erowid obviously isn't a source in and of itself but it has links to studies and other sources that are viable

D**kh**d

11. #12 Beagle, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    erowid obviously isn't a source in and of itself but it has links to studies and other sources that are viable

12. It doesn't always link directly to it. It will only give like an author or title. Not nearly enough information to properly do an MLA citation.

If you want to find how marijuana is bad for you, go on any government website.

If you want to find out how it is good, find books.