ESPN 30 For 30

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Dec 11, 2009.

1. #1 Johnny Blazed, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2009
    I seen the Ali/Holmes, USFL, and Len Bias ones, all of them were great

so anybody else been watching? "The U" episode coming this sat. should be good check it out

2. I saw the one about the colts leavin baltimore and it was okay but I'll check out the U

3. anybody watching?

4. saw the one about lenny cause I'm a celtics fan and that caused many many dark years for the orginization.. RIP.

5. Hey, this shit is pretty cool. I like it when they said 'if you don't like us dancing, don't let us reach the endzone.' LoL

6. man that shit was tight as fuck

miami was shittin on everybody in the 80's and dancing like bobby brown afterwards

7. The U in the 80's was the shit. I thought it was hilarious when the NCAA came out with the sportsmanship video and it was basically a Cane highlight film.

8. #8 LegitBaller, Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2009
    Michael Irvin numba 47, got that jersey in orange, wherever I go i get props for it....only the true's know though, most cats are like who jersey is that? Im like shit, If you dont already know, then you dont deserve to!
    haha
    Its all about the U!
    florida college football is insane though, think about it, the 80s was the canes, the 90s the Seminoles, and the 2000's goes to the Gators. Solid.

9. I need to find them online somewhere...but stupid fucking ESPN doesn't put shit online and not even Sidereel/Megavideo has it....

I want to watch all of them badly because I love old school sports stories like that but the TV in my dorm at college doesn't get cable only local channels :(