escaping the friend zone

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by igggeric, Dec 29, 2011.

1. is it possible to escape the friend zone? and if so, how would i/you go about doing it.

2. oh gawd, lemme watch a few episodes first.

3. yea there is. Stop talking to them, and find someone else. With the next chick, have some confidence instead of being their servant/bff

4. all you can do is tell her how you feel and hope for the best. there's a chance that could ruin a friendship and make it hella awkward but if you're willing to risk it then I'd say just come clean and tell her.

5. I have found that once your in you are SOL in. Eventually even texting will get stale because your in the friend zone. Move on and find more.

6. Just be like "Ay yo bitch lemme get summa dat pussy"... Nah just messing bro. You just hafta let her know your feelings.

7. #8 Tha Come Up, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    [quote name='"MarleyIsaLegend"']Just be like "Ay yo bitch lemme get summa dat pussy"... Nah just messing bro. You just hafta let her know your feelings.[/quote]

haha that shit remindes me of DMX
    "Ayo bitch get me some water and some lemon"
    n!gga y r u hollering? we in a resturant lmaooo kattt williams.

8. Get over her and move on... ironically if she has any actual feelings for you then she'll realize this when she sees you with other girls.

9. The fact people believe this is the way to go is why so few ever escape from the "friend zone."

10. haha riiiight. I mean it's totally better than just stay in the friend zone permanently and keep all your feelings bottled up inside like a little bitch instead of taking a risk and seeing if it will pay off. :rolleyes:

OP you could just stop talking to her and move on like others in this thread have said, but if you really want to escape the friend zone you know what to do. Go for it. If it fails then whatever. Just know that staying silent won't get you out of there.

11. Did I say that? No.

Obviously you have no clue how attraction works with women.

12. it's worked for me so I must be doing something right. take a seat junior.

13. Preach it.

The first thing to do is stop initiating contact with her. If she contacts you, keep it short and if she tries to make plans tell her you are busy(but don't just say "i'm busy", say for example "sorry i already made plans with somebody else"). Make yourself unavailable but don't completely lose contact with her. You want to make her "earn" your time. And it definitely wouldn't hurt to start seeing some other girls in the mean time. If she is interested in you she will adjust her schedule just to see you so tell her when YOU are free to hang out. At this point it's up to you how you act around her to show her that you're not just interested in being friends.

14. Then you weren't in the "friend zone."

If you're friends with a girl who has a sexual attraction towards you then you aren't in the "friend zone."

You two may have been friends, but there's a difference.

15. In my experience, this is always the wrong way to go!

16. this x1000
    if she is into you, she will chase YOU down. If you have to come back to her to get her to talk to you, its hopeless. best advice there is.

17. nope
    [​IMG]

18. First of all, most these guys are wrong the friend zone is a state of mind, only because she feels confortable, flirting is a must u have to keep it subtle.. Women care emotional, men are logical , therefore we have to have a mindset , play ya cards right. And stay confident .. theres alot more i could say but Im sober so ill probably just rant before i say anything useful

hope this helps :D

19. Get some liquid courage and lean in for the kiss