Escape to Grass-City

Discussion in 'General' started by MJ001, Jan 9, 2013.

1. The city is definitely my escape. One does not simply make 10k posts in one year :p

2. This morning, I thought about disowning him. And I even told him that.

That I don't want him as my son anymore.

That he should look for a new father coz I'm don't want to be a father to a stupid and materialistic boy like him.

Shiet... I am such a dickhead...

3. You're kidding, right? :eek:

4. God damn.. Hes 5 years old. He has only a faint idea what the fuck is goin on.. He dont understand the effects of his actions and doesnt even understand right from wrong completely.

Sayin some shit like that to a 5 year old is fucked up.. Youre who he looks up to. Thatd would crush him

5. Holy. shit

As a parent you are his biggest role model in life, especially at that young of an age and you being his father.

6. This guy is definitely legit. :rolleyes:

7. Hoping it's a troll

8. Sadly no... I'm not kidding...

Fuck... I should go shoot myself now... what a jerk I am...

I know... It must have hurt him very badly...

And... what do I do next?

Do I say sorry to him? What do I do?

For a guy who likes to give advises on other people's lives, I'm clueless when it comes to mine...

9. My mom adopted me and told me that she was going to send me back because I cried bc I couldn't go to pizza hit to get my free pan pizza from this reading certificate. The shit still pisses me off to this day.

10. Say what you feel.. Realize its just a kid and he needs you..

11. Usually I'm very good with my kids... but... this morning, he said something that really pissed me off...

But regardless of what he said, the problem is how I'm handling the situation.

He's only 5 years old. He doesn't know all the stuff that he's saying...

I should've handled the situation better than I have...

But... I hesitated for a fraction of a second...

When I heard the things he said that he probably shouldn't have said, I thought about letting it go, but then... another part of me screamed bloody murder... and said I needed to get tough with him, or else he'll never understand what I'm trying to say to him.

Jeeeezzzzuuuusss...

I'm hopeless.

12. Tell him you absolutely didn't mean it..fuck if he will believe you at that point though. Damage is kinda done at this point. DOn't shoot yourself though, he needs you.

13. You gotta get over that anger shit when dealin with your kid.. That was a big problem with me was my anger, havin a kid takes a lot of patience and my kid sure an the hell taught me a lot about it

14. If you don't change, well I don't know how you're going to handle this kid when he's older and he starts to say things of his own accord. If you can't handle your shit now with him at this age.

You should honestly seek help, this is not a normal reaction towards a kid. You're changing the path of his life forever with how you're treating him now (i'm not convinced this is an isolated event if you are even telling the truth).

You need to admit you have a problem, and that you need help. For the future of your kid. For your future. For your health.

15. He is fuckin 5 though you gotta remember. They don't think on the same level as you or me yet. Like he said, you gotta get over the anger when you deal with children..

16. Being a parent isn't easy. It's stressful as hell and someone's kids can piss us off. Just try and realize how his little brain works. Look at it from his perspective. That helps me. Good luck to you and don't be too hard on yourself

17. Sigh...

Poor kids. They're born the most beautiful thing on earth... and the adults just screw them up.

Why can't we recall what it was like when we were 5 years old? Or when we were 15?

Damn... I'm really depressed right now.

18. Stop feelin sorry for yourself.. Think of how your kid feels.. What you told him probably tore him up. You get no sympathy from me

19. No need to feel sorry for me dude.

20. You're depressed? Think of how your kid felt. I can't even fathom anything he could have said/done to make you think saying that was okay.

You need to go to a therapist/counselor/anger management, whichever but you need to find the source of your behavior before you emotionally damage your son for life.