err broke new illi need a nice repair in socal

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by wolfkidz, Jan 3, 2010.

1. While visiting california i picked up a illi.
    long story short the base broke, I need to find a nice glass repair shop
    b/c i picked up an illi ashcatcher, and if its not solid it will defiantly lean

any suggestion, we live in mission veijo

2. You might want to consider just buying a new illy depending on how much you paid for it.

3. go to venice boardwalk, look for shops with the banner "we fix RooRs" ONLY GO TO THESE SHOPS! make sure they have real roors, bring only your base, no downstem, no nothing. Perferbly in a bag so no shady undercover or a cop sees it. Usually they have local blowers fix it for you, ive seen some jobs they have done, very nicely done, thickness was good and the shape was 99.9% there.

4. i really dont see the problem of walking around venice with a clean piece but ill put in the case i got, but I picked it up in venince and i paid 240 for the illi b4 tax, they said the base would run around 40 but it needs to be just as good as the base if not better than b4 to hold the illi ashcatcher i bought for it.

5. i just like to be really safe, i dont wanna be a reason why cannabis is still illegal. Speaking of venice, i might actually make a run down there soon, the volcano just isnt as fun and artsy, unlike bongs. Hopefully ill find a nice illi.