Erotic Massage in Prague?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MaltedGrapez, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Hey blades,

I am in Prague for 8 weeks, on my 3rd week of the trip and I discovered there is a place in the city to get legit "Erotic Massages" I checked out the website and it says for $50(30min) or $95(60min) you can get erotic massages with a masseuse of your choice. This includes a shower with your girl followed by a massage followed by erotic pleasure.

I assume the erotic part is a handjob but the whole "shower with the masseuse" part confused. I get to shower with this hot babe? Does that mean I get to touch her? I don't get it. My friend and I want to go get one on Sunday.

Has anyone ever done this in Prague or elsewhere in Europe and can shed some light on this or share some details? Thanks-

2. I dunno what's up in Prague nor have I read the thread yet.

I just wanna say, I love erotic massages! And ladies, I'm a giver & I have my own oils ;)

That is all

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's prostitution dude. You get to sleep with her ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I have now read the thread and this man is right. You'll know where to go and who to get a massage from. Coming from an Americans POV, Europe, the rest of the world is definitely not shy about sex. So I'd say good luck but you really dont need it.

Pro tip: cabbies know everything. With that, be careful who you trust.

5. Hmm... so Erotic Massage parlor = Sex? Tight.

6. oriental massage parlors are the same as well, if you come across one while your there you should deff drop in they give you boom boom long time.

7. It could mean anything depending on what you both agree on

8. Just remember not to get startled when your masseuse tells you to "Bite the pillow. I'm going in dry."

Just concentrate on the calming music. That's what it's there for ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Any serious answers? lol.

10. Your going to a rub a tug. This is no time for serious answers.

11. But why the shower with the girl!? I get multiple handies??

12. She's gotta shower off the manseed from the last guy, and really....I wouldn't want to touch no ones sweaty balls.

It's just good business.

13. I hope I get a blowie in the shower.

14. ...wear a rubber...or3

just imagine how many other tourists have fucked that bitch before you:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  15. i only need 30 seconds

16. hopefully she wont pin you in the shower and stick a finger or 4 up your ass and whisper in your ear...shhhhhh just take it, just take it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I so wanna go to prague now!!!!!! Wait where is prague?

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYTqpho3b9I&feature=related]YouTube - Hostel Trailer[/ame]

Be careful.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. nice, pro
    stitutors
    don't use protection,
    and have much fun!