Erotic hypnosis?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JakeNBake, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Has anyone here tried the lolguy.mp3? otherwise known as Isabella Valentines "Jackpot No Hands" erotic hypnosis mp3?

It is 36 mins long and is supposed to make you cum without touching yourself. I'm usually pretty skeptical when it comes to this kind of stuff... but although I didn't cum, I was actually under hypnosis.

Just google lolguy.mp3 if you want to find it.

2. I know someone else who reads this thread is going to have read "Choke" by Chuck Palahniuk. Anyone else reminded of that? That's what I was reminded of...

Anyway... Good luck with that. :p

3. uhhh.... what??

4. Hah that's one of my favorite books, finished it like a month ago. Can't wait for the movie to come out.

5. my son loves his stuff but i have never read any of it

6. about to try it. over 30 minutes long and looks like an endeavor. ill update afterwards.

7. i didnt finish. but it was really relaxing and i was at full attention most of the time. pretty cool actually. except she tells you to email her at the end when you finally finish with no hands.

8. im guessing it's a guy only activity? well.. do they have a guy version?

9. Sound's cool.... I'll try it some time when I'm high.... or perhaps when I can get ahold of some other hypnotic or psycadellic.

10. I downloaded this.

My high-as-a-kite girlfriend is listening to it now.