Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Erlenmeyer "Hookah" style bubbler. Pics and progression.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aracratz, Mar 26, 2012.

1. So I got a "commission" the other day to make a bubbler out of my friends erlenmeyer (named the whilstler because it whistles).

Anyway, I'm posting some pics from the raw materials to finish. It should hopefully be pretty cool when it's done :hello:

HELP I need help looking for a part I can use as a stopper for the top of the flask. It's 1in diameter perfectly. I can drill it to fit the downstem. What can I use?

Attachments are of the flask, the diffused downstem, and a schematic picture with the DISGUSTING slide my friend wanted me to use. Don't worry, I'll wash it haha

Attached Files: