Equipment in Ireland.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stavi, Apr 3, 2011.

1. I'm Planning a Closet/Cabinet soil grow at the minute. I'd like to have all the equipment needed together before I start.

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend places to get basic grow equipment in Ireland. Idealy we're talking Hardware/gardening stores rather than growshops.

I've tried various places along the lines of woodies diy / atlantic homecare etc. Neither seem to have HPS security type lighting, or CFL's larger than 23w. Even 6500k CFL's seem very difficult to find. Even basic electronics like some light bulb to plug adapters are hard to find.
    PH meters dont seem to be sold in any garden centers I've tried.

That said, I have been able to source activated carbon from a petstore, a timer from halifords, and a powerful fan from a computer store.

Also, I'm planning on getting my seeds from irishseedbank, which I gather is nirvana headstore in dublin. Anyone know if they are reliable?

2. Hows it going.
    I know this Is an old post so your probably sorted.
    But any way.
    Hps or mh lights no prob.
    Any electrical wholesaler( eastern electrical,there country wide) from 80 Watts to 1000.
    Cfls again no prob for veg you want colour 840 and flower colour 827 any electrical wholesaler have these.
    Woddies and Atlantic are crap for lighting.