Epiphanies while high?

Discussion in 'General' started by PnoyJestr420, May 27, 2010.

1. I know I'm not the only one that can think a helluva lot more...outside the box after a nice rip. Share your great ideas and epiphanies.

2. I smoked a blunt of some firecrop the other day on my porch and I realized my obligations to the world.

3. My brother and I debunked religion one night. Too bad I don't remember any of it haha.

4. once after a nice sesh i realized one thing. alligators are useless.

5. Aw hell nah you didn't just diss my gator shoes! These shits are clean!
    [​IMG]

6. I realized that universities and colleges are not unbiased learning/research institutions.

You will only learn what it is profitable for them to teach you, and they will only research what it is profitable to research. Kind of flipped my whole world over, since I'll be in my second year of university in the fall.

7. I realized I do way too much for everyone around me, but I don't do anything for myself...

8. May the light of life cauterize our erudition, scarring it like consequence without reason. Vessels of minutiae become leaden like statues, and in the stones I see misery.

It is nothing, but nothing is sin.

Why do I fear the jagged lines and obtuse shapes? It's not as if we could become snakes, perpetually molting into better skins. We were all once apostates to our rapturous kin. Shed a light upon them, and your light will never dim.

9. after watching avatar, I realized that everything living revolves around sex!!!

10. My mind is now blown.

11. I've had a lot of epiphanies... I don't remember any right off haha but they definatley stick with you after you've had them