Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

epilepsy

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by pluton, Sep 5, 2006.

1. smoking seems to be the best thing to surpres my seizures........has it had this effect on anyone else..................prob is med smoke isnt in my state

2. Hey there pluton, I use weed to control my seizures and it really is more effective than my meds at controlling my seizures. I smoke three times a day, about half a gram at a time at regular intervals. If I feel a partial seizure coming on due to stress I often have a smoke and it reduces the severity of the seizure if not stopping it completely. Post seizure also I find weed really helps me - stops nausia and stress, relaxes me and makes me feel more human again. The cluster migraines and trigemminal neuralgia I get are also really helped by weed. They are so severe that i can't take any oral medication as I am so sick, but if I have a smoke I find that the antiemetic qualites of the drug allow me to take my meds. Without weed I would be a complete wreck. I only wish that the country I live in would decriminalise weed for medical use.

3. Thanks alot for writing back.been thinking about talking to my doc

4. Do you live in a state with medical marijuana?

I'm dumb, sorry. :eek:

5. no he doesnt live in a state with medicinal marijuana