Entry Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tweeK, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Appreciate it everyone. I will be sure to post pictures if I pick up something tomorrow! Woohooo!

2. imho, i'd get a decent not too expensive but cool spoon
    can't go wrong with that
    try not spending too much on pieces, because you still need some for bud, and i'm pretty sure you aren't loaded because you were cautious about getting a nice bong with the works
    so yeah buy the dry pipe, and then progress into a decent bong, and go from there
    happy tokin:smoke:

3. Id recommend getting a 30-60$ bubbler, or any other piece that turns you on

4. Alright. I really wanted a bubbler but I had the itch and couldnt leave empty handed. They didnt have a bubbler I liked but that had this oh so sexy piece of poka dotted goodness :)

Here she is:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Althought I didnt get the bubbler I wanted this sexy piece that I have fallen in love with will hold me over till I get a bubbler from online. :)

5. Damn man thats pretty cool, I like it. I've never been a fan of dry bowls myself, but hell, I'd hit it :p

The rings in the middle are different. Good different. How does it smoke?

6. :( Good question. In dying to break it in. My stash is all dried up. Well kinda. I have some left over that is really fine and I think would just fall through the pipe. Im new so Im not sure if I could smoke it or not. Im hoping to pickup some new stuff either today or tomorrow so I can try it out.

Like I said I really want a bubbler or bong, but didnt have a huge selection at the shop. Im going to pick up a bubbler online here soon :smoke:

7. Oh man that sucks. My head shop has TONS of bongs / bubs. I love the selection. They get a decent amount of some really detailed shit.. Prices run from 100-700 for the bongs/ bubblers they have.

8. Im also fairly new to smoking, iv had a a couple spoons, which i no longer have, and then i bought a bubbler...its alright...gets me high no doubt but it is a pain in the ass 2 fill\empty the bowl...
    with a bong u can take the bowl out empty it\fill it...
    with a bubbler there's water in the bottom and no bowl and u can flip it upside down to get the ash out...i dunno i no its not that big a deal but if it were me and i could buy a bong i defintly would, more money but way more enjoyable, if they wernt so big and i could hide one! haha

9. Same problem dude. Im more of the stealth smoker. Family wouldnt be to happy. Im sure I could hide a nice sized bong but portability would be an issue for sure.

10. when you're in a headshop, don't call bongs.. bongs. Call them waterpipes. Just a little tip if you didn't know that, haha.

11. Yea. Thanks definitely made sure of that. I hope to get this little beaut some time soon:smoking: