Entrapment?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by artic, Jan 3, 2011.

1. #1 artic, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2011
    Hello blades :wave: I come asking a question that maby a few other blades have had to face. Yesterday someone asked me for a hookup, and I'm not sure if it's a cop or not. I'm not going into any detail, but im not sure if I should meet up with them or not. They agreed to meet in a neutral place and share a joint, just to make sure. I don't sell or anything of the sort, I would just show them in the right direction, if you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure they are not a cop because they have pictures of a grow. I haven't meet this person before either . They contacted me online but they did give me a phone number.
    What do you guys think about this situation? Should I meet up with said person?
    Any feedback is welcome! :smoke:

2. Don't meet up.

3. I was kind of leaning that way, I don't want to get robbed or something. They seemed to be alright but it's still kind of sketchy.

4. If he's going to this length to make sure you know he's not a cop, he's probably a cop.

5. Good to know, he sounds like an older fellow so it would be more likely.
    Thanks blades! :hello:

6. Sorry for the double post, but I must add that I haven't meet this person before. They contacted me online but they did give me a phone number.

7. Reminds of that thread where that dude was talking about looking through records for people with distribution charges and finding there fscebook and getting a connect. You aren't trolling are you?

8. if your in mass i would do it, maybe maine. other than that its not worth the risk.

9. I'm not a troll, I can assure you. Said person seems like they are down to earth, but you can't trust anybody.

10. Alot of cops are down to Earth mainly because they can't smoke weed.

Don't do it.

11. But isn't it illegal to arrest someone if they don't bring anything with? They can't do anything if I meet up to smoke THEIR joint, that just seems silly.

12. OP, even if you show up with nothing, if you choose to go, your going with intent to inform them of where to get weed
    Guess they could at least consider you an accomplice?
    Plus if it is a cop, you don't wanna snitch on your dealer. Even if you unknowingly do it, and YOU don't get in trouble, but your dealer does...
    bye-bye weed for you :(

Don't do it. He'll find another connect.

13. If there's no benefit to you in the first place, don't even bother. It's somewhat selfish but it's better to be safe than sorry.

14. Best to just avoid this whole thing, altogether.

15. Thanks blades, i'll be sure not to go any further then I have already

16. Avoid, no point in even risking it mate.

17. If you even have to question whether the dude's a cop or not, it's best not to go with it. Just help out the cats you know are good and it's all gravy.

18. I don't think the person was a cop, but its a little to sketchy for me. I'm just trying to help another stoner out. :eek: I can post the conversation if you blades want me to.

19. Post for lulz.

20. So, out of no where a stranger messaged you to buy some bud? Eh, I wouldn't go any further either.

Lets see the conversation fo lulz and shitz.