Entourage Season 8---Final season

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by HankMoody, Jul 8, 2011.

1. #1 HankMoody, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2011
    FUCK YEAH! But oh so sad. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFNze0ogkyI[/ame]

2. Great series. Too bad it's almost over.

3. I know man! It's only 8 episodes too i hear. :(

4. Wow only 8 episodes? Damn they're cutting it short. Season 7 was pretty harsh. Not bad, but harsh. It upset me.

I remember hearing about a movie idea. Is that still going on?

5. Haven't seen past about season 3-4. (Sometime around him Filming Aquaman; and then becoming a dragout.) Turtle is hilarious; definately am going to get caught up pretty soon!

6. wow, this video is really awesome. Thanks for sharing this video of Entourage Season 8 final. I really love this show very much...

7. Didnt double check but i was under the impression that it's only going to be 6 episodes, and then yes they are going to make a movie afterwards

8. It is! I could watch it over and over. It's very chill, and dramatic haha.

9. I'm honestly a little disappointed that they didn't either kill Vince off with an overdose or have him go to prison, that's what I assumed was going to happen when I saw the last episode last season.

I'm excited for this season, but bummed it's going to be over. It's just as well though, last season was definitely not as funny as previous ones. Hopefully they end it right.

10. Haha i wouldn't say kill him off cause he's, well, the star of the show! It was just off. Vince was all douchey and Ari Gold seemed... off. I still laughed but it was just a downer of a season. It's like the writers of the series died a little inside before writing it.

Its not bad at all and I'd still recommend it. It's just off.

11. Awesome behind the scenes video with alot of the cast and crew talking about how much the show has evolved.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu6_eIlbZu4]‪Entourage Season 8: Extended Trailer (HBO)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

And the amazing season 8 trailer. I'm so so so sad this show is done... but their are whispers of a potentional movie! Fingers crossed on that one eh?

I can't wait for this season to start, got me an 3.5 dose brownie my uncle picked up from hempcon set aside for the premire :wave: