Entourage Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Bencker, Aug 6, 2008.

1. There is nothing better than walking through the desert in joshua tree during a full moon stoned with a bottle of wine:hippie: that entourage episode was great.

2. huge fan of this show...and im glad to here that there starting the taping of season 6 soon. contracts have all been signed :)

3. BEST. SHOW. EVER.

/thread

This is the only show on TV that I can stomach and I LOVE it.

4. I was flipping channels and came across the latest episode... I came in right when they were all sitting in a circle and acting weird. Immediately I thought they all must be on a spiritual journey with peyote but I came to find out it was actually shrooms. I thought it would have been more appropriate for them to eat the sacred cactus while in the desert (especially if Vince was looking for some soul searching and reaffirmation)... But I did miss half the show, so I have no idea how they came into the possession of the mushrooms.

5. Two words. Eric. Roberts.

6. i think its interesting how the show has shifted all of the focus from vince to e. the cameos keep cracking me up. phil mickleson? wtf!

great fucking show

7. It's what happens when a show goes completely mainstream and all these celebrities want to get on it... But I must admit that Entourage does most of their cameo appearance's brilliantly... I loved that Chris Penn cameo awhile back.

8. I felt really bad for Turtle, the guy really doesn't get any luck

9. i hope tonight's episode is a good one. Dana Gordon as studio head ftw

10. Yeah man, fuck Amanda Daniels.

11. Last episode wasn't too interesting for me. I don't know but the Joshua Tree episode was probably the only one I really enjoyed this season. The scene where Pivens was about to go to Geneva with the studio head and ran into Vince was a good one. Pivens makes this show.

12. I wasn't expectin to see Bow Bow fuckin' a bangin a bitch and then snuffin' Seth Green...Just wish it was Sunday already

13. Last episode was sad man, boys headin' back to Queens, hope that shit works out.

That director is a mad man, I feel bad for Dana Gordin. Looks like her studio head job is going to be cut short.

14. That's what I said, I was like damn I had a sad day today and now my boyz gotta have a sad day

15. damn i didnt even know it was the season finale till they said it wouldnt be back on till next summer

16. season six is going to be amazing. Drama needs to stop fucking with turtles game.

The stuff with vince and E was unexpected as hell. Can't wait until next summer.

17. Finnally they have a good eposide, and the seasons over

see you next summer entourage

18. That was a pretty good season finale... I think this is the first one where it didn't end on a bad note.

19. he's fucking Meadow Soprano now, so his luck changed :D

20. Now it changed, but I didn't except her to call him back