Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Entertain my theory... lol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Daruki, May 25, 2012.

1. #1 Daruki, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2012
    Was really high yesterday and my mind was travelling lightspeed. Entertain this high theory... it's just one of those, "oh yeah that makes so much fucking sense!... until you're sober"

Anyway, here's the theory:

THIS IS BETTER ENJOYED WHEN HIGH!!

There was a study done(not making this up) that showed a correlation between casual smokers and IQ and longterm heavy smokers and their IQ. It showed that casual smokers, those who smoked only once in a while for a short period, saw an increase in IQ of about 4 points. Those heavy smokers who've been toking for over 10 years have shown a decrease in IQ of about 4 points.

Now what if this is because when you are high, your brain is close to a state of rest because you're just so high(this makes no sense sober, but so much sense when you're high lol). Due to this, your brain is able to get rest and thus, you are able to feel less stressed, relaxed, etc etc when you're done toking. From this, isn't it logical to see that when you casually smoke, you allow your brain to rest and so, you become a bit more sharp because of that rest, and so you are able to perform just a bit better intellectually than average. Haven't you ever felt like your brain was a little bit lighter and more efficient after a day's worth of toking?

Now if you've been a heavy smoker, then your brain is constantly in a state of rest that you've become adapted to that state of relaxation and once you become sober, the benchmark for where your brain is supposed to operate at normal levels is somewhat forgotten because it has adjusted to a lower level of effiency, because you've been smoking too much. That's why there's a slight decrease in IQ.

lol what do you guys think? i know this is complete bullshit science/theory but it's funny lol.

2. Whatjiyo

3. One ounce of what you're smoking please.

4. I am too high for this :smoking:

5. Yeah...But I'm never sober.

So my IQ is probably up by some ungodly amount at this point...I just need the technology to catch up to my Terminator plans, so you all need to get your IQ up and build me my shit, yo.:cool:

6. I get what your saying, and it makes sense to a certain point. Gonna have to read it again sober though cuz I'm fuckin stoned right now hah.

7. i <3 you all

8. Mr.Daruki, are you smoking those sativa strains? That tends to stimulate my mind into an higher range as to smoking indicas.

9. oh yeah, exclusively sativas ahhaha
    this is why i smoke, i love thinking about random stuff