Entering the Spiritual/Astral Realm

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by rsdntevl, Jul 2, 2010.

1. After researching about lucid dreams, astral projection, the astral plane, spirits, chakras, chakra meditation, dark magic, evil entities, and etc. I'm concerned on whether I should continue researching these related fields. "Spirits don't notice you until you start noticing them". I've talked to my guardian angel, and felt the spirits helping me during astral projection.

This one morning I awoke to a loud humming noise as my whole body was vibrating intensely. I stopped the astral projection due to the fear of the unknown. Many people said to be aware of the dangers of becoming spiritual. Some nights I'd awaken with an uneasy/uncomfortable feeling in my body, as if some spirits had entered my body. I am slightly concerned for my increasing connection to the spiritual realm.

Is it worth the trouble to venture into this realm of spirituality? Has anyone been through this transformation into a spiritual being and travel to the astral plane often.

Please share your experiences as I have not met anyone who believes in these things as I do.

p.s. side question. Is the physical body vulnerable to attack from evil entities while we astral project away?

2. You need to rid yourself of this, if spirits could sense you, fear wouldn't seem to be a great approach.

I've experienced lucid dreams. I've just now started to try to 'meditate'. If an astral projection ,from what light reading I've done , does happen to occur I would try to embrace it positively I assume.

Good vibes toward getting over your fear of the unknown.:smoke:

3. Yeah man fear nothing, don't even fear fear. Remember that these spirits cannot harm you, and that life is all in the head.

4. first thing first

you must abolish ALL fear, rid yourself of ALL doubt as this is what hinders us all

NOTHING CAN TOUCH YOU UNLESS YOU ALLOW IT

BECOME FEARLESS, BUT REMAIN IGNORANT, WHEN YOU VENTURE INTO THESE THINGS YOU MUST EMPTY YOUR GLASS, BECOME UNBIASED, DO NOT COME TO CONCLUSIONS, LET THE CONCLUSIONS COME TO YOU

you are far more powerful than anything you will come into contact with, when they notice you MAKE SURE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THEM, DO NOT TURN AWAY, AGAIN SHED EVERY MOTHERFUCKING THREAD OF DOUBT

when starting to do these things i would suggest not making any decisions, DO NOT HAVE ANY PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING

FORGET EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER LEARNED, PUT IT TO THE SIDE FOR NOW, YOU WILL NOT NEED ANYTHING FROM THIS PHYSICAL PLANE OF EXISTENCE

BRING NOTHING WITH YOU INTO THE SPIRITUAL REALM, NOTHING FROM HERE BELONGS THERE

PREPARE TO GET BLOWN

oh and also getting these faculties down takes alot of time and patience, but you have your whole life, assuming

5. Beings of lower energy cannot follow you to higher realms. Rid yourself of fear and theres nothing they can do to you.

Next time your out of your body ask to be removed of all your fears you may have. When I did this it was pretty intense

All of a sudden I went to a black place and was falling for a while till I realized I could just stop myself and float

6. this thread is so interesting.. it deserves to be brought back as this stuff needs to be discussed more!!

7. Visit your DreaM Temple