Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Enough?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eddthefred, May 12, 2010.

1. I want to make some firecrackers for about 4 people, i have just over 2g to use. Do you think this will be ok?

2. there are some super good firecracker threads if you search, but seeing as it look like you know how to make them.... I also dont know the quality of the bud your usin.... Im a med patient, if i grind up a bowl and a half its enough, but the "safe" guess is almost a gram... If you got some dank tho, use .5 on each...you should be fine...i make 2 bowl and a half firecrackers for work every day and im retarded all day hahahah

3. depends on your body weight, tolerance, and bud.
    i personally would use .5 per cracker, but would most likely wind up eating two crackers.
    personally if i had 2 grams for four people i would probably smoke it

4. ^^ ill agree with that smoke it up. I find unless you have enough to gram up each firecracker, its more of a mellow high, than a "woah dude im fucking blitzed" I only make 2 at work for my headaches, and cause the dispensary charges WAY too much for edibles to eat them everyday