Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Enough to Make Brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by The216, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Okay, so I have about a gram of some dank cripp and I was planning on making cannabutter and then using that to make brownies.

Do you think 1G is enough to have somewhat potent brownies?

2. maybe 2 cookies

3. any other opinions?

4. You will need around 0.7g-1g per brownie. Get a half of that crippy and then make them.

My best sugguestion would be to make a firecracker or smoke it. look for a guide in the edibles section for making the firecracker.

5. fuck it im just gonna smoke it

6. LOL
    .....crip
    LOL

7. you need at least 4 grams to make a nice brownies

8. ........oops

9. What does that mean? Crippy/Crip down in FL(i see you live here too) means Dank. I hope you knew that. IDK aout you but Dank/Crippy means the same thing, I dont want names because 90% of the time is BS made up shit, I just want a bag of some dank weed.