Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Enlisting In The Air Force

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AjP47, Jun 3, 2018.

1. I’m enlisting in the Air Force and I would like to know how long it would take for me to be able to pass a drug test. I haven’t scheduled my test yet and I want to schedule it for when I would be clean. I smoked pretty much everyday for the past year and for the past couple months, I was smoking at least an eighth a day, sometimes quarters, and on special occasions, more. I stopped smoking on May 19th, and I workout very frequently and sweat a lot. I play a lot of sports and go to the gym everyday and drink a lot of water during the day. Roughly how long would it take for me to be able to pass a urine test ?

2. They do hair tests.... so never

"Genome Soldier..?"

3. nah, USAF does urine tests.

“Welcome to the Air Force - There is no random drug test when you initially join the Air Force. EVERYONE gets tested. A recruit will undergo a urinalysis testwithin 72 hours of arrival at Air ForceBasic Military Training (AFBMT).”

4. typically a month is my minimum recommended amount of time. i would probably give it an extra few weeks for the military, i doubt they are skimping to much on drug tests.

you can buy home test, while far less accurate they will give you a good road map to see if your testing positive or not.

5. so i’ll give myself a month and i’ll drug test myself the first week of july or the ending of june.. if i pass it, ill wait another two weeks and take another one. pass that one and i should be good ?