Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Enjoy the Comedown?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ns5 and Clouds, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Does anyone else enjoy the comedown? Don't get me wrong, I much prefer being blazed, but I really love that peaceful feeling I get afterwards, like the world has taken on a new light. Anyone?

2. yeah man me too!

3. hmmm, my comedown consists of burning another doobie, so i love it too!

4. absolutely. i'm a full time college student taking night classes. cant tell you how good it feels to get baked during the day and then have such a mellow comedown in time to relax during class. it's perfect

5. Nah I usually get really baked so my comedwn is usually tired and where I can't focus.

6. Comedown= commence sleeping.

7. I don't come down :3

8. yes, feels nice

9. Yea, love that feeling. Its like you don't have a care in the world and very positive!

10. You say comedown, I say bedtime.

Tomatoes tomahtoes.

11. Yeah I dig it, makes you so chilled and relaxed, still I prefer the peak best with the intense emotional attachment to music.

12. [quote name='"TheCruz831"']Nah I usually get really baked so my comedwn is usually tired and where I can't focus.[/quote]

This is what happens to me

13. As soon as I come down its either straight to bed or if I'm with friends I force myself to watch a movie so I won't be the first one to pass out.

14. Yeah, I love it when you're still kind of high but sober at the same time.

15. I don't know I prefer being super blazed or not high at all. If I'm high but not high enough for my liking I feel like I have to smoke more.

16. Hell no. That's one of the only things I dislike about weed, that shitty burnt out feeling you get after a few hours. Just makes me feel lazy and worthless. That's why I usually only burn at night. I know a lot people will say "just smoke more, maaan..." but I prefer to conserve my weed as much as possible since the shit is so expensive these days. Plus, I hate the idea of being stoned all day everyday.

17. Whenever I smoke alone I never seem to get to the comedown haha I always fall asleep

18. I do like days where I'm high 24/7 but recently I've been spacing out my smoking to save the herb, it's a nice relaxing ride back down to sobriety.