Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

enjoi.'s Dank Stash Jar (Latest update: LB of Juicy Fruit, Super Skunk Harvest & SC)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by enjoi., Feb 10, 2010.

1. #1 enjoi., Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
    Hey everyone,

This is where I'll be posting my latest pick-up's and some of my glass. The images won't be the best quality since I'm using my phone for the images, but it does a decent job.

I'll be updating this thread today and tomorrow with at least 5-7 more strains.

The picture attached is my latest pick-up of Juicy Fruit. It's one of the best batches I've seen. Very, very potent smell and very sticky keif.

Comments appreciated!
    :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. That looks so nice! Really diggin' the color, man!

3. Next up is a little bit of Bubble Gum x The Purps. There was a lot of this around my area but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing :smoke:.

If any of you recall a past thread, this is what I was shorted 36g on. Everything has been worked out since then (Resolution: They both gave me $100 each and lowered my prices indefinitely).

The batch of this had about 1/3 completely purple nugs in it but I didn't keep any long enough to document...

The taste was very sweet and "purp" like.

Attached Files:

4. Here is what was referred to as "Blue Widow." It was covered in extreme trichomes but it's potency wasn't on par with its looks IMO.

It smelled and tasted the same as White Widow so I'm guessing that's what it actually was.

Either way, it was nice but not as amazing as I hoped for.

Attached Files:

5. No other comments? :(

6. That juicy fruit is so so so dank.

I am confused with what you are talking about reering to prices and quanity. So just how much did you get and pay for each strains?

7. All these strains look super dank. Glad you get your mess sorta out.

8. All these nugs look dense as fuckkkkkk

9. Nice buds man. +rep.

10. Here is the thread I'm referring to:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned...uld-you-do-my-situation-shorted-36-grams.html

The Juicy Fruit was $4400 for a lb ($275 per zip).

@CloudNueve
    Thanks for the compliment. I really like how Juicy Fruit looks in general too, the hairs are always a beautiful brownish-purplish-pinkish color.

@SamTheMan07
    So am I! It basically worked in my favor so no complaints here :D

@not1337
    The only really dense nugs are the Juicy Fruit. A zip was only about half a standard zip-lock sandwich bag. The BG x The Purps was about 3/4 of a sandwich bag and the Blue Widow was actually hard to fit in only one bag...

@xenith
    Definitely appreciate the rep and comment!

I took work off today to study for my linear programming exam but we'll see how well that goes...You can expect some more pictures shortly!

11. looking good man.. enjoy that dank

12. blue widow looks like something I'd love to be toking on right about now haha. Ive had bubblegum x (some unknown purple) and I enjoyed it greatly. Hope they smell as nice as they look

13. Here's another picture update of the main strains from my grow over the summer (Custom-built aeroponics unit).

We grew a few different strains but due to time limitations, only the two Super Skunk plants were prime for harvest so the others were used for hash.

We had two different phenotypes of Super Skunk, one being the sativa strain and the other being the indica. The sativa was more elongated and took approx. 2 weeks longer to fully mature.

Attached to this post are images of what's left of the sativa Super Skunk plant. Keep in mind that the harvest was early October 2009 so it's a little bit dry.

Attached Files:

14. Here's what's left of the indica Super Skunk plant. This plant was more mature in every sense compared to the sativa phenotype when harvested.

This plant was definitely my favorite over the Sativa. It just tasted better (very skunky yet fruity) and gave a better buzz overall. The sativa phenotype still smelled very skunky but as it cured, has almost developed a light chocolate smell to it.

I wish I would've snapped some images when we harvested as this is only about 1/8 of what was harvested...

This was a first time grow so let me know what you think.
    :smoke:

Attached Files:

15. It was a real nice smoke but was pretty dry when it got to me! It was pretty potent bud though...In my opinion is was stronger overall than that Blue Widow.

Believe me when I say they do smell very nice...I won't pick anything up that doesn't look and smell on par with my standards! It's not good enough to only have one of the characteristics in my book! :D

I wish I had a way of sharing the smell of the Juicy Fruit with you guys. It's definitely the most pungent, "pure" Juicy Fruit smell I've ever encountered. The only down-side is its density but only a fool would question its authenticity when inspected in person...

Another lb of the Juicy Fruit should be coming through in the next few hours...I'll have to snap you guys a few shots. :cool:

16. Here's an image of a lb of the Juicy Fruit still vacuum sealed. I would cut them open for some images but I don't want have to jar it to preserve freshness...

If I get some comments going on here I'll post some more images of buds I've got on hand...:p

Attached Files:

17. Good lord! That's a shitton of dank! I love pics of massive amounts. So nice! +rep when I can. Cheers.

18. when you see a calculator right next to the LB you know it's for real ;).

Nice buds man i'll follow your post!

19. Same here! I appreciate the compliment and gesture.

Hahaha I told you guys, I had to study for linear programming today! I appreciate the love.

Since I got a few more comments I'll post a picture of some Strawberry Cough that came through a little while ago. By mistake, I left this last nug out for over 3 weeks so it's super, super dry but at least I still had it for the pic.

This tree is monumental for the reason it was the first batch of dank that kicked off the last few months of non-stop quality buds (which have been pretty great!).

Enjoy :smoke:

Attached Files:

20. Frosty nug! looks very tasty