Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Enhanced Effects?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SirKeef, Mar 3, 2016.

1. So my friend linked me an article about how the properties of mangoes can increase the level of a high. First off has anyone tried this out and seen any difference? Also, does anyone know IF this works, does it also work with edibles? My tolerance has gone way up and anything I can do to reduce the amount I smoke to get a better high is a plus for me.

2. You didn't exactly discover plutonium. There have been a million mango threads. Yesssss it definitely works, or enhances the high. I would eat them about an hour before smoking. I've also drank straight mango juice an it works too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah, I havent tried it myself (not a fan of the flavor) but many people on GC and a friend of mine have tried it and said it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. From all the posts I read, A lot say that the mango has to be ripe, which is when it has a lot of myrcene. And around an hour or 45 mins before you smoke would be a good bet.

5. Wasnt that debunked recently?

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-