English Teachers...

Discussion in 'General' started by PostPunk420, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Ever notice that English teachers are psychotic and cynical? Why are they like that?

2. Because normal people don't decide to teach english? Never thought about it but now that I have you are very right.

3. Like a high school English teacher? Or like a college English professor? I never went to college, so I can't comment on them, but my high school English teacher was fucking awesome.

I've heard stories from multiple people about smoking herb with him, at least one of those is from a very reliable source. Plus, dude always seemed like a stoner. But more like the type of old, bearded, stoner who sits around reading classic books while puffing on his pipe and occasionally checking the time on his antique pocket watch.

Yeah, dude was tight. :smoking:

4. my english teacher smokes weed, so somedays shes real nice and other she's all pissy with ppl talking. I would NEVER have known she smokes weed but her son told some1 and word got out, I think she's under review by the school, but her class is pretty tough so I wouldn't mind a new teacher

5. MS RIAHI SMOKES WEED? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. I had her last year, she was the hardest and craziest English teacher i've had all 4 years of highschool. She was so weird some days, she would be nice as fuck and other days she'd be like "HEY YOU GUYS HAVE AN 85 QUESTION FILL IN THE BLANK TEST TOMORROW YOU CAN'T USE YOUR NOTES!". That's pretty awesome though, she went to prom drunk last year.

6. yeah, my english teachers were all kewl too..i just went to an awesome school tho where only like 4 teachers in the entire school were crazy...i only had one of them