"Enfriedement" - words you invent when high

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Hunchy, Apr 11, 2013.

1. My first ever post on gc forums hey everyone.

One of my mates porky invented a new word while we were all high - "enfriedement" - Environment + fried

adj. en-fried-e-ment

a. used to describe the atmosphere when stoned or when toking with friends.

eg. "The enfriedement last night was chilled out, dude".

I know there is a thread which already touches on new words but it never really took off so I'm starting it fresh in the right category. What new words have you thought of while high? :smoke:

2. 'Slibbins'

noun. slib-bins (slib-ing, slib-ed)

a. Used to describe fucking up of any sort from a range of 1 to 100

-"Hahaha, did you hear? John slibbed up so fat, he tripped and dropped his bong and cut his leg open when he landed on it. Probably a level 40 slibs."
    -"Dude you slibbed up FAT" telling my friend after he crashed his car in a tree. "Fuckin level 75 slibs."
    -"I wish you the best of luck, masterslibbins. This is probably a level 95 or something slibs hahaha" said to my friend after he hosted a party in which WAY too many people came to it, resulting in a LOT of electronics being jacked, 2 windows broken, graffiti all over the walls, a broken big screen TV, a SHITLOAD of litter, an overdose, and 2 noise complaints, 1 brawl, and several underage drinking tickets. And his parents were out of contact overseas, so they didn't even know til they got back.

My group of friends made the word up from a different friend's nickname who had the tendency to REALLLLLLLY fuck up. AKA the party and plenty others.

3. Complosant I have no idea what it means but when I'm too high and can't think of words that one comes up

4. Epherial. ee-fear-ee-al

I was high and kept asking a friend over the phone what it meant. It took me 15 minutes to look it up and it doesn't exist.

The word I was really feeling was ETHEREAL.

5. Theorominium and cyliquical, both remain undefined