ENDGAME:Blueprint of Global Enslavement

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Guadalope, May 26, 2009.

1. ENDGAME - Blueprint for Global Enslavement | None | THEINFOVAULT
    Contains Information about
    Bilderburg
    Rockerfeller
    Rothschild
    New World Order
    Federal Reserve
    Eugenics
    Population control
    %80 Population reduction
    North American Union (Canada, USA, Mexico unified as one superstate) <---Already in the making....
    European Union
    Asian or Pacific Union
    And a lot more

PLEASE WATCH, HUMANITY NEEDS US

2. Why is there not a massive awakening going on. This is not even a conspiracy anymore, its an agenda that has been going on for a long time. Will people finally wake up during the implementation stage, and they are being carted off to death camps.

3. How do you think they plan on doing this?

4. Your answer my friend:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbug5sM1T1w&feature=related]YouTube - TV is Mind Control[/ame]

Most of the people I know dont give a shit about the events happening in the wold. My friend even responded to the Patriot Act as, "Oh thats just politics..."

5. Yeah, most people are idiots and will believe everything they watch

6. It is absolutely insane, all of it is, but it is true, media has tought people to dismiss anything that sounds crazy or out there, "let us not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories" I think GW said this.

Fucking idiots out here are like, "put the terroists back in guantanamo and lock them up for life, those evil terroists" No moron, the way the patriot act is written, anyone, even your average american can be a terroist. People are so dumb, and they will get what is coming to them.

7. global enslavement? i gotta say, i just dont see it happening

8. Didn't you see the second post? We have it on good authority that all this is real

That's enough for me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to personally pry out my fillings because the government is broadcasting subliminal messages through them. It's all in the video, you'll see.

9. :D:wave::hello:

10. #10 aaronman, May 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2009

I too used to have trouble decoding emoticon algorithms. This one is loosely based off the traditional x=-b+/-Sqrtb^2-4ac/2a:

-qft + 2x * Sqrt(ditto)^2 -4x"this"/I agree

=

":D:wave::hello:"

edit: haha you ninja'd

11. Well, now you're speaking my fucking language

12. We really need the conspiracy theories sub forum. They would have a ball in there.

13. How tv is mind control???

It happened because we invented it, how does the gov know about tv long before us????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Most conspiracy is bullshit.

14. Its true when you watch tv, you go into almost a hypnotic mesmarized state, instead of reasoning yourself, the tv does it for you, goodbye critical thinking skills, and you wonder why America lags behind 2nd and some third world countries in education?