Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ended up in the hospital from coughing too much ...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gofuzzyourself, Nov 3, 2005.

1. so, here's a picture of my patient's bracelet and proof of my stay in the hospital today.

[​IMG]

last night after taking some huge bong rips from the ph(x), i started coughing so hard that i couldn't stop, and then i felt this weird pop on the left side of my rib cage and i thought i had broken a rib because the pain was so bad. i iced it last night but this morning when i woke up i went over to the hospital to see if i needed x-rays or not. they checked me out, and after sitting around in a johnny for 45 minutes they told me that nothing was broken but that i had popped the muscle under and around the rib out from where it was supposed to be. i pulled it, strained it, whatever you can do to a muscle like that. so they gave me some tylenol with codine, heh. needless to say that helped.

so what's the lesson learned here, kids?

#1. don't cough so damn hard, who knows what you'll throw out.

#2. no matter how much they told me to avoid things that make me cough, i came home and hit the roors and the ph(x) some more :smoke: never stop smokin no matter what they tell you :D

2. did they ask why you were coughing so much? if so wad u say haha

3. the lesson is to cough as much as you can, hopefully pulling a muscle under your rib
    so that then you can go to the hospital and get codeine

wooo
    codeine

4. Crazy shit man.

Edit: Bum, that was an f-ing funny post man.

5. yo that sucks i prob wouldnt of gone to the hospital i hate hospitals with a passion. Nice job not lettin it affect you. Now thats a true smoke smokin after you busted a muscle from coughing good for you.

6. I don't belive it I think that bracelet is CGI. Serously though glad you did not really mess something up, take it easy on the huge rips for a few days and you should be good as new.

7. yea it was then I got diagnosed with crohns disease when I was like 12-13 they gave me ALOT of tylonol with codeine, needless to say i got constipated which led to major stomache problems at the time I was high for my first time lol

8. yeah they did lol i told them i was just getting over a cold and i had had a really bad cough for a few weeks, they bought it

9. wooo codeine is right, man lol that definitely helped me out, as did the smokage :D

10. you think everything i do is CGI lol yeah knowing it was just a muscle and not a broken rib made me relieved. i dunno about taking it easy though ... ;)

11. is that you in your gallery, that says "stoned"
    if so, you are very attractive imo

12. all the pics in my gallery are of me, unless they're of pieces of course. it's also me in debauch's video on his "who takes bigger hits" post.

but thank you :)

13. lol, yea, i cant see behind the smoke though:p

14. pfft. that's because i take big hits :p

15. I've done the start of that. No muscle issue but coughed till I damn near died. But it would seem the coughing leads to just another fun drug...

16. note how i get no credit for staying up with her til 430am and had to go to work at 830am.

oh wait, i bet she wasnt paying attention...

story of my life.

17. oh stop it. we always stay up until dawn and you still go to work.

and i was paying attention, but the searing pain kind of took over at that point.

18. i know, im giving u a hard time, like usual. at least ur lung didnt collapse or something.

cant wait til this week is over....

19. yeah, thank god i didn't fall over and pass out last night, that would've sucked.

and ditto to that.

20. Glad your ok, and that this incident didnt make you not able to smoke. Keep smoking.

Ps- Good looking out debauch