Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

End.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by goalio35, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Well the time has come... time to end my TBREAK with a bang!! 3 and a half months... just want to thank the city for keeping me sane over that break, it was tough, but reading and keeping up on the best herb ever helped me alot... just got back from a hockey game... won 6-3... i took two hits before the game and felt pretty high, but now its time to get very stoned!!!!... play goalie by the way.... idk reequires alot of hand eye, and good reflexes... according to above the influence.. thats im possible...;)

2. nice enjoy ur gonna get super high

3. Wow, all I can ask is why such a long break?

4. Get ripppppeeddddd

5. Yea...a few days would have sufficed.

Maybe theres a reason he couldn't smoke, and it wasn't voluntary lol.

6. congrats man :) I'm excited for you!

7. Well i was supposed to get this job this summer through a friend laying turf, and there was a good possibility of a drug test.... so i stopped smoking a few weeks before school was over( it was the weekend after 420) so i would be clean for the beginning of summer... then weeks go by, still not starting work... Long story short, the start date kept getting pushed back because jobs kept falling through... and then just last week i find out theyre starting, but i didnt get the job after all.... and i was told earlier that i definitely had the job... so kinda got screwed big time.

But on a lighter note, i did get extremely baked last night, it was amazing haha, i even had some mild visuals... just smoked out of my new homemade, hand crafted wooded pipe that i made yesterday... came in and put on a Simpsons dvd and chilled... couldnt have asked for a better night lol