End of World in 2012?

Discussion in 'General' started by PostPunk420, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Okay so you guys have all heard about Planet X coming close to Earth in its orbit in 2012, shifting the poles and causing mass geographic catastrophes. What do you think of all this? Do you think the world will really end in 2012?

2. you know the ancient Mayan calenders end dec. 12th 2012...

3. Exactly, they end.

They don't predict anything.

If you were making calanders, you'd only stock up on calenders to a certain point too (who the fuck wants a calender that weighs sheer tons?... and I bet it would probably end on the last day of a year, at least near it,or maybe if you were concerned with which person to sacrifice next and gave up a lil early, or maybe made your calculations wrong... and if people thousands of years found them later, then interperated them as a prediction for the end of the world, you'd end up with the 2012 theory.

If they used common sense... they'd probably just go "Huh."

4. Nah, man.

Rush. Geddy Lee. Rockin'.

[​IMG]

5. Personally, I think it's all a bunch of nonsense and paranoia. Everyone said the world was going to end in the year 2000 too, but nothing happened. People predict the end of the world all of the time... it's nothing new. So what if the Mayan calender ends? Maybe they just didn't calculate it any further.

Maybe I'm totally wrong and some insane world-changing event will take place, but there's no use in freaking out about it anytime soon. Obviously if it really happens, then it's inevitable and there's not much we can do to change it.

So who cares? I don't.... the world could end at any moment, but that doesn't really bother me. All you can do is live your life the way you want to live it. No one can predict the future.

6. Overture.

7. people thought the world was gonna end in 2000 because of numbers setting back to zero and fucking up all the computers..

2012 is about the energy man..its nature.
    research what the photon belt is.

8. all their calendar says, is they only got as far as 2012 on their calendar, their empire couldn't last forever, and when it ended they stopped writing the calendar. clearly 2012 is where they left off...

9. I love the other side of that album too, man. The riff and the solo in Passage to Bangkok are dope.

[​IMG]

10. man, there were way more than the mayans pointing towards it,

there were leaders from every religion who prophosized (i butchered that one and spell check doesnt get it) the 2012 doomsday

Look into it a little more, there is a computer system built a year or so before 911

the computer predicted 911, katrina, and the tsunami

its called a spyder system, it goes out and searches EVERY part of the internet and studies the earth, the universe, human action and reaction

and its pointing at another problem around 2012.

Merlin, the real merlin, not some happy fairy tale, was a real "wizard" or "magician" in medivel times.

He predicted 2012 and he predicted a human made oracle. The spyder system is the oracle we made to predict our doom

11. The world ended on 6/6/06. Remember?

12. Yeah, Tupac came back then too.

13. The computer system predicted 9/11 because terrorists are smart enough to use email so of course the system they made would pick it up. It didnt predict 9/11 it warned of it(If you actualy read about the spider system it makes predicictions based on typed words to predict market change, but its useless because in our day in age all we get is talk of bombings and war so guess what itll predict, thats why it thought of 9/11 because 30 people kept typing about it ). Fuck merlin. The chinsese way of fortune telling supposidly backs up the theory when you line up the 36 possible solutions it ends before 12/22/2012 but then the scientist made up a 37th scenario just to finish it off. Like forgetting the bar split in a graph then making statistics up to hide that your theory failed.

What really happens opn 2012 is the earth,sun, and center of our galaxy align. The theory behind that is that the black whole in the center of our galaxy is going to be magnified because of that alignment and then start pulling the sun away from our planet(exactly what the aztecs say will happen not total war and other bullshit). The last thoery that is actualy relavent is a polar shift which would suck ass.

Anyone who actualy thinks its amazing that the chinese, aztecs, and others came up with the 2012 thoery and that that alone proves it is retarded. End of the world proves religion. Dont you think the catholic church has enough pull to basicly have changed the aztecs and and chineses artifacts and what not with the end of the world calender to all come up with one date and thus create religion increase?

14. all i know is if the world comes to an end while i'm still alive, i'm going on the biggest fuckin drug binge ever known to man. i won't care if i die after that shit

15. I thought the Earth exploded after Y2K