End of Grow PICTURES!!!! (hydro multi flow unit)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by ganjaganja, Jan 27, 2009.

1. that isn't purple kush...

2. congrats!!!
    i love how these 2 strains look together) beautiful!
    + rep

3. yeah it is purple kush, we got the seeds from a store in amsterdam.....

4. purple kush is CLONE ONLY strain from trichome technologies first made available through OAKLAND medical dispensaries. it never breaks three feet indoors...trust me i know:D

Attached Files:

5. you are right about its origins, but incorrect. this is official p. kush i obtained by SEED in amsterdam and brought back to a local dispensary.

6. cross hindu kush x purple afghani

7. dude, you are stubborn... its CLONE ONLY...not available in seed...and those are not the genetics...like i said, its not the REAL thing. you are gonna get more at harvey from whatever this is than you would from the real thing anyway, be happy...not butthurt

8. haha okay thankx bud, by the way look up purple kush on goggle and you will find 1000 different stories as to its origin, and everyone guarantees they are correct.

I may be right, i may be wrong, but my purple kush, pr purple weed, or WHATEVER you wanna call it is the fucking shit!

thanks for the new info and welcome to the city!

9. I've mentioned this before, and its in plenty of literature around the web, but you can force a plant to hermaphrodite, thus producing seeds, of a 'clone only' plant. Voila! Seeds and clones!

10. yes i say the same thing. but to each his own

11. sure, but my understanding is that the resulting plants are way more likely to be hermaphrodites... so its unlikely that a commercial seed company is going to sell hermaphronized seeds. that'd be funny. regular seeds: 10@ $75, feminized: 10@ $120, hemaphrodized: 100@ $5

12. Very nice! [​IMG]

Maybe you'll end up with some 'excessive' material, can save up some funds and get your own place eventually.

13. Ganjaganja, I'm going to have top beat them pictures out of you, arn't I? ;)

14. #35 ganjaganja, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    god im such a pot head. got my camera charged and took some pics.

here ya go:

Attached Files:

15. and a few more:

Attached Files:

16. let me know what u guyz think

17. Holy Purple. Looks delicious. How much did you get.

18. wow, beautiful