Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Employment Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iluna1988, Jun 15, 2013.

1. I had a drug employment test (urine) the other day I been clean for about 25 day during those 25 day I took about 6 AZO cranberry pill, and a lot of water, I was sent out to the clinic to take the test so I decided to take a in home drug test kit for THC. And it came back negative I took two before I went. Another thing I drank about 10 glasses of water. When I came back from taking the test I did about 4 more test and they all kept coming back negative. So does that mean I passed the lab test? NEED ADVICE THANKS

2. Its very likely, but the lab will always be more accurate then home testing so theres some minute chance you could fail