Employers that hire

Discussion in 'General' started by Bailey57, Sep 29, 2017.

1. I am a recovering alcoholic, 60 years old; sober 8 years now from alcohol and just started smoking herb. I smoke very little, a gram every 2 weeks, but what employers hire people who do this on a regular basis? Assuming I would test positive smoking this small amount presents an issue.

2. Probably someone offering an under the table job.

3. There is always subbing.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  4. i would focus on your skills and benefits and advantages to hiring you, where even a drug test is unnecessary.
    and if you still have to take one? bring your grandkid with you and he can pee for you haha

5. My question was serious, normally I have a better sense of humor, but I am facing homelessness if I don't find work in 2 weeks. So I ask if there are any employers that don't test new hires? I live in California, Riverside County. Thanks.

6. You can be a clerk at your local 7/11...Or any gas station.

I mean, it is the ultimate Jay and Silent Bob kind of job, you can't go wrong with Clerks...See what I did there?:coolalt:

7. The restaurant industry. I have never been tested in 35+yrs cooking. I cannot speak for chain restaurants or fast food, but privately owned, never.

8. Normally being a physical labor grunt but your 60 so..

Honestly, the chance of you getting a paycheque in 2 weeks is pretty low, I'd be looking for cash jobs if I were you.

Also, leaving yourself more than 2 weeks to get a paycheque would be pertinent.

Sent from my SM-J120W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I'm pretty sure he was serious as well; he's talking about using someone else's or synthetic urine. Most restaurants don't drug test, as well as small retail businesses and such.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well I mean, you can get any job and still smoke weed as long as you pass your drug test. But if you want to regularly smoke without worry you’d be best getting a job off the books. But I got tested for my jobs and just smoked after I passed them, heck come to find out my coworkers smoked.

Also my grocery job I used to have didn’t test nor did my internship. There’s definitely employers that don’t test, usually low risk jobs.

11. This ^^

Subbing is simple to do and will allow you to be hired where they do an employment test.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I've never had to sub before and have no input on it other than the whizzer, although I've never used it myself, only heard good things.

Anyone ever subbed their urine before?

Sent from my SM-J120W using Grasscity Forum mobile app